• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhriad

We have let Gordon put almost 300 yards on its by himself... What the hell is that all about?!

This.

Pelini can't coach a defense to recognize and stop the jet motion for shit. Fly/jet sweep? 15+ yards on repeat. Pelini sticks to that two high, bracket concept for too long in a lot of games and that's why we give up leaky yardage in the run game quite a bit of the time. If we'd go to a one high, three deep, or something like that more frequently maybe it wouldn't be as large an issue.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Our O-line sucks, no news there...

I guess I got my hopes up that we could repeat Northwestern's success against Wiscy's defensive line after we put up 17 points in about 18 minutes. Lol. Shouldn't have let myself do that.

Jhriad

Dear Tommy Armstrong,

Don't be mad... at anyone but yourself. If you could throw for shit we wouldn't have 8 men in the box stopping short yardage plays like that.

Piano

Banned
There I was, watching the Florida v. SCAR game when, suddenly -- BOOM! It blew my mind yet again that Georgia is still ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom