• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Danny Kanell ‏@dannykanell 5m5 minutes ago
Wake Forest has played 10 games. They have 317 carries for 341 rush yards. Melvin Gordon has 408 yards today. On 25 rushes. #wow

Theres probably more crazy stats like this associated to this performance.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
As usual, our depth problems are rearing their heads late in a game and we can't stop the run at ALL; add in a few injuries on that last drive and we may need a TD on every drive left plus an onside kick mixed in to win this one.

::edit::
Oh great, another deep ball to our receiver that is 6 inches shorter than the guy covering him.

Jhriad

Really wish they'd put Imani in during passing downs. You can see Ameer isn't setting his injured leg completely and it's killing him when attempting to run block.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Why bother reviewing this, it's just wasting time. If Oklahoma had 100 attempts at 4th and inches they would make it 200 times.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Well, MS St will be out of the top 4
They are kinda a fluke team this year and I never believed they would make it through.

Without Dak msst would be a doormat like they traditional are.

Alabama has too much talent not to be in the final 4.

Limedust

Bully knows we are going to try and bleed the clock... would actually like to see Kiffin call a few early-down passes.

Good work, White!

They are kinda a fluke team this year and I never believed they would make it through.

Without Dak msst would be a doormat like they traditional are.

Alabama has too much talent not to be in the final 4.

But they still have quality wins, though. They should still be in the top 5, IMO.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
But they still have quality wins, though. They should still be in the top 5, IMO.

I agree, but they are not the best representative from the sec.

They did pound my aggies this year but I blame that on Kenny Nill and our piss poor DQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom