• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it be known that the Cal Bears won @ Northwestern
wcOIeNR.jpg

Stanford vs. Utah drive chart after first Stanford TD…

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Fumble
TD
Punt
Punt
End of half
Punt
Punt
Punt
Heh.

Jhriad

But what about Texas?

Texas has some crazy voodoo they use to magic their way into wins against us. I've never had a bad experience with your fans though. That's saying something since I live in Texas. Texas Tech on the other hand seems like it's just a bunch of drunken louts. Easy to ignore though.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
This is anathema to the spirit of big ten football. How many times do we have to humiliate you before you get hateful?

That's not Nebraska's style :)

Congrats and for Gordon breaking the record. That dude is a stud! I would be shocked if you guys do another game this season, outside of a possible B1G Championship to tOSU, who I consider to be a top 4 team

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Does any school with the historical success of Miami get less local fan support? Shit sounds like they're playing in Tallahassee.

Wow. FSU got burned on 3 pass plays (1 of which was incomplete). Dat Pass D.

Won't get ahead of myself here. Miami will definitely fuck this up eventually, like most teams who built up a lead did against FSU this season.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Man I miss having those large running holes.

Also, Derek Henry is my most disappointing player of the year. We need a Lacy/Ingram next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom