• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 13: This months reading assignment: No More Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just had it in my head that second place ACC would go and not just a highly ranked at large ACC team.

If I recall correctly, they would take the highest ranked ACC team in the committee's final top 25 if the ACC champion is in the playoff. Here's what each non-FSU ranked ACC team has left.

18 Georgia Tech -- @Georgia, *Florida State
22 Clemson -- vs. South Carolina
24 Louisville -- vs. Kentucky

I figure Louisville might move up with today's win, though maybe not, but Clemson can't be trusted versus South Carolina and who knows what the Jackets will do.

lush

Anyone else hate espn's coverage for pretty much everything. Nothing worse than their NBA coverage though. Still butthurt over not getting a cbs game this season.

When you claim Brian Brohm is better than aaron Rodgers you should be fired on the spot.

I just remember the commentary on the ND-ASU game and Todd McShay kept saying that ND doesn't use hot routes. Somebody asked BK about it in his press conference and his response was "We do have hot routes. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

Blargh, Cal loses the Big Game 38-17 to Stanford. Never really in it but the absurd Pac-101 refereeing and some terrible play calling from the Cal coaches make this an even more bitter loss.

Before the season, he and his dad indicated he'd stay so he could get his degree. I'd say there's very little chance he stays now though.

What is Winston's NFL prospects like? Honestly by the numbers this hasn't been a spectacular season for him outside of the whole "win everything" bit.

mhs004

Was at the U of A vs Ole miss game, I'm a student. Was fun and hilarious. All the miss fans left in the third and were shouting in anger the whole game. Everyone went insane when we got the int td. Austin Allen needs to fix his game because we won despite him today. Weather did suck but my adrenaline made it better.

Also when Bo got hurt I saw pure terror and fear in all their faces. Pure silence in their section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom