• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 13: This months reading assignment: No More Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

Needs to be in next week's OP.
8N6uQwL.jpg

Holy shit this is the first time this has happened since the toilet bowl in 1983, right? Amazing.

Branduil

Other than Hundley's horrible throw, pretty good first half. They'll probably win if the defense can hold them to 7 second half points too.

Kacar

Does Mauk know how to throw it away holy crap.

Also UT is stupid on O. I don't know what they should do though. Dobbs is noodle arming everything and the line sucks. Leaves about no options.

Texas held OSU to 7 points last week. Baylor sucks

Who are you? Talon?

Well before y'all criticize me, thats not just CFB teams. I have UT Football, UT Basketball, and UT Womens basketball selected as favorites and that's 3 teams right there. And I favorited all the Big 12 teams because I want to keep an eye on them. And then there are pro teams across all sports....it adds up

lush

The curse is real. No program knows this level of struggle. It's not fair.

Can't believe that's how we're going to lose. Especially after that turnover.

andycapps

I got nothing.
Yeah I'm really out of them now.

It does help explain things that you have Willie Martinez coaching your secondary, I believe. He was our defensive coordinator. He was famous for having 3rd and long renamed to 3rd and Willie since they'd always give up huge plays. He also loves giving thumbs up.

Guess I'm now rooting for Arkansas. If Mizzou represents the East it won't even be a game for whoever they play from the West. They are awful. Just not quite as awful as Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom