• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Also in close/big games all we fucking do is run the qb. All damn game long.

Braxton killed, JT killed.

Tebow was just a tank so it didn't matter.

And for those wondering "we didn't come to play school" is our qb now.

jjasper

Doing an onsides kick up 4 late in the fourth has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen but holy shit it worked.

Actually re watching it didn't even look like an onsides kick. Just a short kick UGA never saw.

andycapps

Unbelievable showing by UGA today. Clearly hungover from not getting into SECCG. Looking like this is the Jackets year. Georgia players need to remember next year they can't let up on crappy teams like South Carolina and Florida.

impirius

Carolina just can't get two good offensive plays in a row today. Clemson's defense is indeed pretty good.

On the bright side, "Clemsoning" came up as an autocorrect suggestion in that last sentence, which is heartwarming

Enron

Banned
Well thats it. We lost to georgia fucking tech on two fumbles and a special teams breakdown. I dare someone to tell me mark richt is a good coach. Fuck that piece of shit. Teams are never prepared.

At this point im rooting for a scandal or something, anything to get this piece of dogshit out of here. We lost to 2 teams we shouldnt have and another one we arguably are better than but at least are a lot closer to us.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Carolina just can't get two good offensive plays in a row today. Clemson's defense is indeed pretty good.

On the bright side, "Clemsoning" came up as an autocorrect suggestion in that last sentence, which is heartwarming

Outstanding

Kacar

Radio guys in the know saying ankle.

Air cast like that was used for Alex Macks broken ankle for the browns earlier this year.

HeySeuss

Got a generous spot it looked like he dragged his foot out when he did that spin move. I think we need to go for it on 4th and 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom