• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

I hate how our offense hurries up to the line and gets set, then turns to the sidelines to get the play call. Kinda defeats the purpose of a hurry up offense.

impirius

Is Spurrier in any danger of getting fired at USC? I know he's gotten them further than most years in their history, but seems like they can never make it quite through. And of course this year they've fallen off quite a bit.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooope, 0.0% chance

Draconian

Is Spurrier in any danger of getting fired at USC? I know he's gotten them further than most years in their history, but seems like they can never make it quite through. And of course this year they've fallen off quite a bit.

Not really. He'll be allowed to stay as long as he wants and deservedly so. He built that program.

Jalin Marshall last week: 4 straight TDs in the second half to singlehandedly win game.

Jalin Marshall this week: invisible.

I don't understand Tom Herman.

Draconian

Clemson player rams his head into Thompson's helmet. Announcer complains the targeting call was ticky-tack. I've heard it all now.

Kacar

Season over.

See y'all next year.

Godfucking damnit my body just died. He is done for season.

Not like this.

Phenomic

Oh I feel bad for Ohio State.

At least we will get to see if Cardale Jones twitter antics about not attending class and coming to play football will work out.

JT
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom