• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

What a run by Hunt for Purdue.

13-3 in the 3rd. Season hasn't been great but they've played better but winning the Old Oaken Bucket would be huge.

ulua

is it just me or does EVERY SINGLE STADIUM in FBS now play "turn down for what" and "we dem boyz" after every single play? PLEASE STOP ASAP

Kacar

Get fucking Curtis Grant off the field and get Raekwon out there full time.

I don't give a fuck that Grant us a senior.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
This UGA/Tech game has been extremely entertaining for a third-party viewer.

- Three fumbles on the opposing 1 yard line (one recovered for a 99 yard touchdown)
- Two blocked FGs

South Carolina is just terrible this season. Will be hilarious to watch Dabo try and sell this like it's a big win though.
Is Spurrier in any danger of getting fired at USC? I know he's gotten them further than most years in their history, but seems like they can never make it quite through. And of course this year they've fallen off quite a bit.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Is Spurrier in any danger of getting fired at USC? I know he's gotten them further than most years in their history, but seems like they can never make it quite through. And of course this year they've fallen off quite a bit.

It's his till he wants to give it up.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

USCe knows their place better than UGA seems to. Firing Spurrier would be crazy laughable. They should let him coach there as long as he likes and be glad that he did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom