• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

knicks

"It's not called touching the kicker, it's called ruffing the kicker."

Love that, why can't this be understood by these fucking moron officials.

Enron

Banned
The amount of texts I got when you all scored and my phone blew up I don't care.

I get shit 365 days of the year in this state. So fuck Dawg Nation today.

PS: Hell the amount of shit GAF gives GT generally means fuck it today.

Yeah. I dont care let tech talk. They dont usually have this opportunity. God damn mark richt to hell. Piece of trash.

andycapps

The amount of texts I got when you all scored and my phone blew up I don't care.

I get shit 365 days of the year in this state. So fuck Dawg Nation today.

PS: Hell the amount of shit GAF gives GT generally means fuck it today.
Ha, well enjoy the win. Would have rather had the win but a rival getting a win every 10 years or so is probably good to keep it an actual rivalry. Make our guys take it more seriously next year. They looked horrible today. As I expected given what happened with Arky game last night.

Hmmm, successful fake FG may have cost Iowa State the game. It was 27-24, would have been a 42-ish yard kick. They got the first down, but ended up throwing an INT in the end zone.

Florida offense looks terrible, but defense and special teams look good thus far. Really hope they are able to run the ball effectively, otherwise FSU will win this one.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
So is Jameis shaving points in this game as well? With Florida's inept offense, he's going to have to throw a few more of those.

Blizzard

Banned
Stay classy. GG Tech.
Stay classy?

Sorry Piggus and Randolph. Hope your dads make full recoveries.

Congrats Bama on winning the SEC this year.

Never forget.
1qCqnLC.png

Classy like, posting a 6-year-old Craigslist ad? Their comment was rude but I don't think the other side is completely innocent. :p

I was watching on GameDay and trying to figure out whether the UGA game had really ended. Had to go to some other site to confirm it was a final score.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Yeah. I dont care let tech talk. They dont usually have this opportunity. God damn mark richt to hell. Piece of trash.

Ha, well enjoy the win. Would have rather had the win but a rival getting a win every 10 years or so is probably good to keep it an actual rivalry. Make our guys take it more seriously next year. They looked horrible today. As I expected given what happened with Arky game last night.

Y'all both cool so it's all good GAF bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom