• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Can the Gophers win the BIG?
I don't know. When they played OSU at home the talent gap was pretty large. Would of been a blowout if not for a fumble at the 1 and a muffed punt.

Their qb sucks though. But maybe OSUs does also with our 3rd stringer.

And I mean, they did lose to Illinois.

Lol. I love you Gators. Winston gonna end up with 3+ picks and a win.

And if the defending champs go undefeated, they deserve to be in the Final Four. That's all there is to it.

1387078155000-USP-NCAA-Football-Heisman-Trophy-Presentation-002.jpg

andycapps

GT is 10-2 and might even be ranked higher than you next week. What a lame excuse for a loss. More and more UGA fans sounding like Michigan fans circa early 2000s.
They'll be ranked higher than us next week now for sure. If you don't think that not winning the division could impact whether players show up for a game or not, then you clearly don't follow football. This team is a team that struggles with motivation.

pxleyes

Banned
Wow JT refused to go to the hospital and instead sat in the stands and watched the rest of the game
I appreciate the drive to support your teammates, but not only is that absolutely idiotic but no trainer in the world should let the player decide whether he goes to the hospital or not.

Kevtones

Would be pretty cool if both Oregon and FSU win out/Mariota wins the Heisman. A national semifinal with opposing Heisman QBs would be pretty rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom