• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Lol this 1st half of UF FSU is just stupid.

The slo-mo of that punt block was awesome though. The one guy basically just lainched into the kickers face.

Enron

Banned
They'll be ranked higher than us next week now for sure. If you don't think that not winning the division could impact whether players show up for a game or not, then you clearly don't follow football. This team is a team that struggles with motivation.

Thats because the coaching staff sucks at motivation. And at coaching.

Champagne

Banned
University Center Club. Huge ball rooms + the Hospitality school. When it was built, Doak Cambell Stadium was the second biggest brick structure in the world. The first is the Great Wall of China.
It's a shame the stadium itself is pretty underwhelming in real life.

Or at least it was when I visited (albeit not during a game).

Kacar

And confirmed out for year.

Cardale wins out and the national championship leading to the biggest qb controversey in our nations history.

Can't believe we lost to UCONN. Memphis is on their way to getting a share of the conference title as a result. First title for them since the 70s or something?

And confirmed out for year.

Cardale wins out and the national championship leading to the biggest qb controversey in our nations history.

o-CARDALE-JONES-TWITTER-TWEET-570.jpg

looking forward to how he handles the B1G championship game

Cardale is a bowling ball, I'll say that much about him.

Haven't seen enough passing attempts from him to make a fair judgement...the Big 10 Title game will be interesting.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Prescott has ZERO pocket awareness... freaking ZERO.

He literally rand into the rush. If he's not looking to run, he's clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom