• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude are you paying any attention to Notre Dame today? they're getting wrecked and are gonna finish the season 7-5, hardly a "good team"

Looking at their schedule before Florida State, there really turned out to be nothing to justify them be ranked so high this season. That Michigan win early on really helped them in the polls.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
First play of the game I saw was the game-tying TD. Cool to be tied up right now, I hear we're outplaying Baylor but have had 3 turnovers, but we'll see what happens when depth starts to come more into play.

Draxal

So, really wonder if we're going to fire Flood after today. I mean he made a bowl game against a really rough schedule, but we didn't lose our games, we just got obliterated in every loss asides from PSU.

jakncoke

Banned
Offense is fucking gross. I was looking up yards stats how we're 1 against the run and like 3 for total yards per game. Yer barely .500. FUCKING DISGUSTING OK

Draconian

Florida is terrible. 3 picks and only 6 points off turnover. Now I understand better why Muschamp got fired (I rarely see Gata games).

This is a team that lost to South Carolina because they got a FG and a punt blocked in the final stages of the game. They're trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom