• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Rarely mentioned..Dalvin Cook was a UF commit until December of last year.

Glad the player was ejected -- the right decision.

Just got back from the game and I just wanted to say: Eat all of the dicks, gamechickens!

you're still my boy impirius, so you don't have to eat any dicks, unless you want to.

Also, the officiating was hot garbage.

I saw that earlier. Dabo is a clown if he let that happen. That being said, I can't believe Watson made some of those scrambles on a torn acl.

Just got back from the game and I just wanted to say: Eat all of the dicks, gamechickens!

you're still my boy impirius, so you don't have to eat any dicks, unless you want to.

Also, the officiating was hot garbage.

I saw that earlier. Dabo is a clown if he let that happen. That being said, I can't believe Watson made some of those scrambles on a torn acl.

You guys are gonna get penalized by the NCAA. Enjoy.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
On the road to Pullman and the snow is coming down! Love it and go Cougs!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I hope Deshaun isn't a career injured player. I want to see him reach his college peak. But not against us.

No way we go for points here. Jimbo is crazy conservative at the end of a half.

Meier

Looked like a PI by Hargreaves realistically but they're letting em battle. Gators are gonna get the ball back with plenty of time here.. sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom