• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So annoying that dongs like Jesse Palmer are already suggesting that losing Barrett should potentially keep us out of the playoff.

As if we don't have a conference championship game next week that will determine exactly how big of a loss this is for us.

My dad and I were talking about that on the way back from the Duke game. The committee really can't make a decision until they've seen TOSU with their backup. If the team looks good, then you give them the nod. If they really look like a fundamentally worse team, then I don't know.

Right now, Oregon is lock, Bama is close to a lock. I think TOSU is in if they beat Wiscy. Who else is the committee going to pick, TCU?

DominoKid

This photo, holy crap.

B3qNJCEIcAASxB_.png

I've shot a handful of college football games and am so, SO envious of that shot. So good.

yeah that photographer is gonna get some good checks off that shot.

My dad and I were talking about that on the way back from the Duke game. The committee really can't make a decision until they've seen TOSU with their backup. If the team looks good, then you give them the nod. If they really look like a fundamentally worse team, then I don't know.

Right now, Oregon is lock, Bama is close to a lock. I think TOSU is in if they beat Wiscy. Who else is the committee going to pick, TCU?

Oregon is the far from a lock. Arizona's got their number. Wouldn't surprise me if they win again next Friday against Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom