• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesways

Nebraska is a fucking joke. Kick them out and invite Western Michigan or something. Pathetic.

Sure wish Jim Delany was in the market when Missouri wanted to break from theirs, they would have been a perfect fit too.

Neb, Missouri. Yeah, that's way better than Rutgers and Maryland. Nothing says Midwest football like New Jersey and Maryland...

Its good to see Abdullah break a nice run, at least.

Its pretty fucked to see your team implode and give up almost the exact same way several years in a row.

Draxal

Sure wish Jim Delany was in the market when Missouri wanted to break from theirs, they would have been a perfect fit too.

Neb, Missouri. Yeah, that's way better than Rutgers and Maryland. Nothing says Midwest football like New Jersey and Maryland...

They wanted to get away from the Midwest for a reason. MD/NJ players were going south instead of West like they used into the past.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
the last straw was really 2 weeks ago. But hopefully 3 loses in a row will get everyone on board

yeah

ten bucks says Pelini's post-game conference is something "I don't have an answer for you...we didn't execute...we had a good game plan, but we just didn't execute" :jnc

this is bad

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Dear Swoopes,

I hope you enjoyed your year of starting at Texas. Case really was the better option somehow.

Also, fuck you Mack Brown.

Chumly

the last straw was really 2 weeks ago. But hopefully 3 loses in a row will get everyone on board
As long as the big ten is terrible we will continue to be stuck with pelini. Considering we lost on last minute interception and fumble against Michigan state and Minnesota they will probably not fire him. Even though I fully believe that our losses are due to his terrible coaching.

suspense.gif

Mrbob

Nebraska is going to do this for Bo and save his job. Chalk up another easy win for Wiscy next season.

Edit: Iowa had that play stuffed and called a time out. Hahahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom