• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You must be pulling hard for Missouri. Nearly automatic championship for yall against them.

Got to get there before I can really care, but generally yeah, they're easier than Georgia.

Still, no whistle was blown, reminds me of A&M last night, and the refs not calling LSU offsides

Lonestar

And Arkansas purposefully injures their running back jnc

Rushing the field on a 6 loss team :jnc

Fuck this. Missouri is shit. Any chance of SEC East upset against the SEC West champion is gone. This was Georgia's spot to lose. How the heck did they manage to finish below Missouri? Still can't believe Georgia lost to the Gatas...

Enron

Banned
Well that sucks. Maybe mizzou will play a real schedule next year. Shit sucks.

Once again, a Mark Richt coached team with its top 10 recruiting class every year misses another championship game trip in the weak-ass east. When is enough going to be enough.

Fuck this. Missouri is shit. Any chance of SEC East upset against the SEC West champion is gone. This was Georgia's spot to lose. How the heck did they manage to finish below Missouri? Still can't believe Georgia lost to the Gatas...

2 reasons.

1) Mark Richt always comes up short when it matters. he's like the coach version of Tony Romo.

2) Mizzou lucked out with an easy schedule. They played no one from the west, and their out of conference schedule was hilarious. THEY LOST TO INDIANA.

Kacar

Mizzou lucked out with their east/west matchups but that's not their fault.

They beat both teams UGA lost to even tho UGA rolled them. That's just how football is sometimes.

Lonestar

They don't play anyone worth a shit from the west, and they play a bunch of awful teams out of conference.

are we talking about Missouri or Mississippi State (Kentucky, Vandy, and SouthernMiss/UAB/SouthAlabama/UT Martin?)

lush

To be fair, it's felt like Georgia's been avoiding good teams from the west for years. Pretty laughable missouri gets to go through, especially getting blanked at home by Georgia and A&M being the best win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom