• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, I definitely agree with punting it away there. Shame our offense wanted to just run it that drive to try and kill clock.

AntoneM

Oh man Pac12 champ game tickets are cheap. Maybe I do want to go.

But traffic.
Lol. Some people were floating the idea of a 3 game rotation for the ASU vs UofA game with the 3rd site being the Cardinals stadium and Arizona fans were complaining about driving 90 miles to go to the game.

Driving down to Santa Clara on a Friday night? Sounds terrifying.

I'm pressing my luck.

Can't get the day off work, otherwise I would be. :(

Just my fucking luck that it had to be on a Friday.

I'm heading over straight after work.

Oh man Pac12 champ game tickets are cheap. Maybe I do want to go.

But traffic.

Cheap tickets was my motivation. And to see some offense. Haven't seen any of that in the past four years.

pxleyes

Banned
If you watch closely one of the ECU players (#28?) starts to grab for his chin straps before the pass even completed. Guy stopped playing.

I mean... Complete dominance for UCF in the 1st half. Offense couldn't score a TD, though, and kept settling for FGs. ECU throws all over us and takes the lead. ??? Profit!

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
For shits and giggles, here's EVERYONE
UF42Yin.jpg

Guess who that lonely team at the bottom in 2014 is.

It's SMU

why am i looking at clown vomit

Subitai

GAF Pick'em Week 15 Games
(THU) UCF @ East Carolina by XWould have picked ECU anyway.
(FRI) Bowling Green vs N Illinois by 10
(FRI) Arizona vs Oregon by 4

Louisiana Tech vs Marshall by X
Houston @ Cincinnati by X
Iowa State @ TCU by X
Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma by X
Alabama vs Missouri by X
Kansas State @ Baylor by X
Florida State vs Georgia Tech by X
Wisconsin vs Ohio State by X
Fresno State @ Boise State by X

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Just got home from a brutal day of meetings in SoCal.

..but damn as a Beaver fan it's hard to see Riley go.

Legit good guy, great for the community, great for the school, preaches academics and standards... and has consistently had to take the leftovers not just in Oregon.. but across the country in recruits.

Dude made a walk-on with Mike Haas into a Biletnokoff winner. Consistently has made solid QB's who've gone pro over the years.. and has a pretty good record of finding diamonds in the rough to turn them into big time players.

Good hire for Nebraska in my eyes.. he's not the flashy higher.. but he's a damn good coach and a legit good guy.

I wish him all the best.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
FRI) Bowling Green vs N Illinois by 7 (because fuck I don't know)
(FRI) Arizona vs Oregon by 10
Louisiana Tech vs Marshall by 10
Houston @ Cincinnati by 4
Iowa State @ TCU by 21
Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma by 4
Alabama vs Missouri by 10
Kansas State @ Baylor by 14
Florida State vs Georgia Tech by 4
Wisconsin vs Ohio State by 4
Fresno State @ Boise State by 10

We better not go to the fucking Sun Bowl

andycapps

UGA backup offensive lineman, Zach Debell, was at a strip club in Athens last night and helped with an unruly customer. Picked the dude up and carried him out of the club. I was just happy to see that a football player did something good and didn't get in trouble. The bouncer punched the customer, so he got in trouble though.

Athens-Clarke County police arrested a bouncer and patron at a downtown Athens strip club early Thursday following a brawl that started when the customer exposed himself to a dancer.

A University of Georgia football player who witnessed the altercation helped remove the unruly customer from Toppers International Showbar by picking him up carrying him outside, police noted.

Officers said a bouncer then punched the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom