• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

It's remarkable to me how every single young quarterback in college football has no idea what the play clock is at.

I mean, Jesus Christ.

That's it? Had to have been during an important discussion.

He'll be a bust in the NFL anyway, so teams gotta be happy they have a good reason to draft him late. Being accused is tantamount to being convicted in the NFL; he's too much of a risk.

EDIT: Why did it turn from half a game to a full game?

It's sort of a culmination of a bunch of stupid shit he's been getting away with because he's good as football. Also it might be a harmless meme, bit yelling "fuck her right in the pussy" when you've been accused of rape in the past is not the best idea.

It turned into a full game provably for the same reason Ray rice and ADrian peterson's suspensions were extended: they did not anticipate such a negative public reaction to their relatively weak displays of "punishment", but much like the nfl Florida St is sticking with some "new information came to light" excuse.

Talon

That's it? Had to have been during an important discussion.

He'll be a bust in the NFL anyway, so teams gotta be happy they have a good reason to draft him late. Being accused is tantamount to being convicted in the NFL; he's too much of a risk.

EDIT: Why did it turn from half a game to a full game?
Holy shit, vas. Do you even read posts in this thread? At least two of us answered why it went from a half to a full game already.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Funny because I was thinking if Anthony had his arms higher he could've forced a fumble or at least made sure a throw couldn't be made.

On that one and the blown flat pass, it almost seemed like he was intentionally throwing at the receivers feet to avoid a sack, knowing actually going for the receiver would be too dangerous.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
0.jpg

Meier

They are killing us with those blitzes. Maguire isn't confident enough to try and beat them when he's pressured that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom