• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Kevtones

Okay that was sick.

Our skill position players need to step it up though. They need to regain their confidence. I like this timeout.

Kevtones

Mariota seems a little anxious tonight. Drops and poor protection will do that.

He's already forced a pitch and a throw but those third downs are big. Let's score.

jjasper

If the offense loses possession before scoring, and it goes out of bounds in the end zone, what should happen, then? Certainly they shouldn't be rewarded with a do over or something.

Why not? If the the ball is lost anywhere else on the field it goes back to the spot of the fumble.

Why not? If the the ball is lost anywhere else on the field it goes back to the spot of the fumble.
End zone is just different, man.

And I think the ball is only placed at the spot of the fumble if it was determined to be intentional. I'm pretty sure I have seen the offense recover their own fumbles ahead of where they fumbled it when the defense knocks it out for instance.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
7-3 at halftime? Did Kiffin coming back to the SEC create some sort of parallel universe where the SEC has great offenses and the PAC-whatever has good defenses? Or did someone just spill a bucket of ineptitude on the field?

I bought a 3DS tonight. I'm not sure I like this thing. It's too big, too heavy, and the nub ignores me half the time.

Have you downloaded Smash yet? I'm testing my patience right now because I want to pick up a physical copy after work tomorrow....but I know its sitting in the eshop ready to be download right now.

Top Bottom