• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Have you downloaded Smash yet? I'm testing my patience right now because I want to pick up a physical copy after work tomorrow....but I know its sitting in the eshop ready to be download right now.

I couldn't care less about Smash Brothers, to be honest. I don't see the appeal of it in the slightest. I bought the 3DS as a Mario Kart player with a side of Mario Brothers. I bought a DS a few years ago and the only games I had were Mario Kart, NSMB, and Mortal Kombat. That DS ran out of steam (actually, button responsiveness) a couple of years ago, otherwise I would have just dusted that thing off and played it instead.

WTF at that Arizona flag on 3rd down... These refs tho

I don't care what the db said. You can't call unsportsmanlike conduct on that play.

They literally gave Oregon a td because the DB was being a DB,

Even if the db silently called the receiver a name...so what?

Sometimes I hate refs.

And there is the giveback for the last td.

So...everything before the half was shit...everything since the second half started has been amazeballs.

I came in at the right time.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
What happened? I saw a sad, but cute, Oregon fan. Alt-tabbed and when I came back Zona had the ball again.

As a fan of San Jose State and Virginia, I shouldn't be enjoying this Pac12 matchup as much as I am.

I love a good upset.

Don't crumble cats.

Where were these plays Oregon? They go 80 yards in 1 minute... and yet last possession they went 3-and-out, running 3 straight time. Boneheaded playcalling.

mre

A FG from the 2, Oregon? Chip Kelly doesn't even know who you are anymore.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Everyone that isn't a Ducks fan is rooting for Arizona, right?

Of course.

And has it been mentioned yet that UM must be kicking themselves for running RichRod out of town? Guy has a system and can recruit and coach the hell out of it. I am not saying they will necessarily win, but they have a shot, even with it being tied.

mre

Who the fuck is this middle-aged lady they keep showing? I'm watching with it on mute.

Come on wildcats. Wipe that load out of your pants and get your head back in the game.

Good game.

I hope one of the Wahoos QBs can be this good next season.

Top Bottom