• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Cut inside and that's a td

image.php

I imagine thats what Lane would have said!

trying to jinx my bet!?!?

nah, its the first leg of a 10 leg multi bet (called a parlay bet in USA). But its always good to get the first leg, touch wood.
10 leg/team? yikes!!

I do 6 max. I don't know if I even want to try a 6 teamer. This weekend I went 5/6 on all my 3 parlay bets

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Terrible play by Arizona. But bailed out by the refs.

Pac-12 refs are stupid. Oregon is the only shot they got at the Playoffs...

Nah, Stanford will be a shoe in one then SEC west fallout happens, as long as they do not drop any more games.

Balphon

It's good to know there are some constants in the world.

Like Pac-12 officiating.

Though I suppose turnabout is fair play.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
How many "half the distance to the goal line penalties" will it take before the ball is literally touching the goal line?

10 leg/team? yikes!!

I do 6 max. I don't know if I even want to try a 6 teamer. This weekend I went 5/6 on all my 3 parlay bets

yeah, its my one really long bet for the week.

I can mix straight and line bets up in one multi, so its:

1. Arizona +23.5 (not 22.5 like I thought before)
2. Tennessee straight
3. Texas AM straight
4. Oklahoma straight
5. Mississippi +6.5pts
6. Notre Dame +2pts
7. USC straight
8. Northwestern +8pts
9. Auburn straight
10. South Carolina straight

I put $10 on at 186:1 i.e. $10 to win $1,860.

The bet Im most worried about is TexasAM to beat Miss St. I was umming and ahhing about that for a while.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!

2. Tennessee straight
3. Texas AM straight
4. Oklahoma straight
5. Mississippi +6.5pts
6. Notre Dame +2pts
7. USC straight
8. Northwestern +8pts
9. Auburn straight

The bet Im most worried about is TexasAM to beat Miss St. I was umming and ahhing about that for a while.

I will put a sidebet on your parlay and say you lose at least 3 games. If you are interested :)

2. Tennessee straight
3. Texas AM straight
4. Oklahoma straight
5. Mississippi +6.5pts
6. Notre Dame +2pts
7. USC straight
8. Northwestern +8pts
9. Auburn straight

damn was Arizona really a 3 TD dog? Texas is only a 2 TD dog to Baylor this weekend. There's hope!

Nah, Stanford will be a shoe in one then SEC west fallout happens, as long as they do not drop any more games.

You're going to make me a Notre Dame fan for the weekend.

UCLA is the only Pac12 school I kinda like. They'll play anybody...and the school is pretty much the west coast UVA.

The rest of em...like Stanford's physicality, like how well prepared the QBs are for the NFL...but the conference can kiss my ass.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You know, Oregon's defense is so bad, they can't stop goalline shotgun runs. Still a stupid thing to do.

Refs getting back into the game lolol

Balphon

2. Tennessee straight
3. Texas AM straight
4. Oklahoma straight
5. Mississippi +6.5pts
6. Notre Dame +2pts
7. USC straight
8. Northwestern +8pts
9. Auburn straight

If I didn't already know you were new to CFB, I would now that you've told me you bet on Tennessee to beat Florida.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
If I didn't already know you were new to CFB, I would now that you've told me you bet on Tennessee to beat Florida.
Have you seen Florida play this year? Tennessee has a very good chance of winning the game if Worley stays healthy.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
You're going to make me a Notre Dame fan for the weekend.

UCLA is the only Pac12 school I kinda like. They'll play anybody...and the school is pretty much the west coast UVA.

The rest of em...like Stanford's physicality, like how well prepared the QBs are for the NFL...but the conference can kiss my ass.

I can't hate the PAC12,they are no SEC, after all. Except those dirtbags from Boulder, of course. But they are just everyone else's practice squad, so it doesn't really count.

Chris R

I'll have to put a few bucks down on a game or two when I'm in Vegas in a few weeks. Oregon @ Cal and BYU @ Boise St!

Top Bottom