• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Plasmid

I'm at the Ole miss Bama game and this is BULLSHIT. Why the fuck wouldn't he challenge that fumble?

Also our receivers are terrible at catching basic passes. God dammit.

The "bitching" came before the fumble recover for a TD, so I'm not seeing your point there.

Also, Cooper's toe was down before his heel.

I clearly said it jokingly.

And the whole foot came down at roughly the same time it wasn't like he drug a toe.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm at the Ole miss Bama game and this is BULLSHIT. Why the fuck wouldn't he challenge that fumble?

Also our receivers are terrible at catching basic passes. God dammit.

Can't challenge to gain a penalty. They'd only be able to look to see if he fumbled, and he did, because he wasn't down.

Enfinit

I almost like watching FSU choke on a drive just to see Aguayo kick. The guy just hit a perfect 52-yarder like it was nothing. Easily could've been good from over 60. The kid's phenomenal.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
OU wasted a lot of time before calling that timeout. He was sacked at :18 and the timeout was at :11.

::edit::
Now going for a field goal on 3rd down with :05 left. Wasted a down heading into the half wilth the long wait on that timeout.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Did not know this, if only the students brawling right. now knew. Thanks.

It's why the ability to overturn the targeting penalties now also include taking away the penalty, is interesting. Might lead to the future where they can overturn bad penalties, as well as enforce missed penalties.

But not yet

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
It's why the ability to overturn the targeting penalties now also include taking away the penalty, is interesting. Might lead to the future where they can overturn bad penalties, as well as enforce missed penalties.

But not yet
Can't do that. You'd never get a single play run due to holding penalties called after the fact.

pxleyes

Banned
Finally home.

Holy shit we won! I love all the butt hurt Tennessee fans. Glad we can still bring a little misery to the SEC.

Pimpwerx

Based on the recent results, is it fair to say that Jimbo was the recruiting brains behind the Bowden Noles? He's been an FSU lifer, afaik, so he's been there long enough to have his hands in all the Nole greats. PEACE.

Top Bottom