• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Kacar

The NBC announcers just kill the ND games for me. Can't even watch it.

Edit: Vern thinks going out of bounds at any time "stops the clock"

So...Clemson is really good...but they had to play two better schools in Florida State and Georgia.

Their QB looks really, really good.

I'm glad the Wahoos don't have to play them this year.

So...Clemson is really good...but they had to play two better schools in Florida State and Georgia.

Their QB looks really, really good.

I'm glad the Wahoos don't have to play them this year.

I think if Watson was the main QB in the UGA game, we could've won. And FSU we should've won but Clemson.

What are the odds TCU can keep this up?

If NC State can't get pressure rushing 4 or 5.....this is going to be a long day for their secondary.

Meier

It's fucking Wake. Jesus some of you are fucking dense.

This game shouldn't be close from fucking getting off the bus.

No one would suggest FSU has played well thus far. Using the term "Lameston" is about as clever as using M$. No one can and should take anyone seriously who does that.

I think Vanillalite woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

That said, it's a given at this point that Florida State doesn't look great so far, as they've looked off all season long.

squicken

loved the response by OU. Didn't panic or get down at initial struggles. A problem for lots of Stoops' teams was they just could never stop the bleeding. Still tied but definitely in good shape

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
What are the odds TCU can keep this up?

I have to think that OU's defense will knuckle up at some point, and over the last two drives it looks like they're starting to come around.

I know that all offseason I was saying I worried about Tech's game against TCU if their offense showed a pulse because their defense is really salty. A lot of people told me I was crazy because they lost Verrett to the NFL on defense (disregarding how much they returned) and they were 4-8 last season (disregarding how close many of their games were), plus some jokes about attendance (deserved) and Patterson tying his shoelaces (also deserved).

::fake edit::
As I was writing this post OU popped a 75 yard touchdown pass.

Top Bottom