• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
These announcers doing the Stanford/ND game are the worst I've ever heard I think. They lack any type of emotion at all. Like they'd rather be at their kids little league game or something. Blah...

Balphon

These announcers doing the Stanford/ND game are the worst I've ever heard I think. They lack any type of emotion at all. Like they'd rather be at their kids little league game or something. Blah...

Yeah, seriously.

"Oh, was that an interception?"

Golson is giving this game away.

Yeah. Imagine having to watch them pretty much every week.

andycapps

I know its not his fault but man Mason is so bad. He simply just can't run this offense.
He was great at the end of last year, but his confidence is very low right now. Missing 2 of his top 4 receivers seemed to really mess with him from reading his comments this week.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes. Knight gets a good run on 3rd down to get OU's punter out of the shadow of the goalposts but he shanks it anyway.

Holy shit that Alabama player. That could be career ending.

He'll come back from that easier than from an ACL tear unless there was additional damage to the ligaments.

Hearing him screaming was tough. I really feel for him and its gotta be tough to keep playing after seeing that happen on the field.

JCizzle

I feel like the challenge officials in this Ole Miss game have been overly conservative looking at plays. At least a few seemed, to me, deserving of a closer look.

squicken

As far as recent OU receivers go, Shepard is right there with Broyles and Clayton. Just not sure about his size at NFL level

Kacar

Lol kinda high snap for Stanford on FG. Goes through holders hands and then he goes to the sudeline and puts gloves on.

DominoKid

It sounds like the announcers are recording next to a storm gutter.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Fucking Saban wasting 2 minutes at the end of a half again. I cannot explain how infuriating this is.

JCizzle

I like Mayock as an analyst most of the time, but totally agree on this.

Top Bottom