• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
LSU...

aicvas.gif

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
3 passes by LSU tonight. Awesome. Worst playcalling ever. 11 men in the box? Ok, a toss dive sounds great!

AntoneM

I don't think ASU's offense can score against USC's defense... and our defense isn't good enough to score.

USC could literally win this 7-0

Meier

Probably posted but a pretty amazing stat is that Bama has apparently lost their last 3 games against ranked opponents.

Well this is a good start. Our offense is extremely unpredictable right now.

And we're lucky that LSU's QB is completely falling apart.

Crazy day, too. Ole Miss deserved it and it was fun to see the fans rush the field and see Wallace get his moment.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
The curse is real. Another absolutely soul-crushing loss to a team/fanbase that wanted to lose. No real excuse. Butch is going to have to make a change at offensive coordinator or else he's doomed to mediocrity. We may be able to out-talent teams at some point but then we're back to Fulmer, fuck it, I'll take it at this point.

Took this panoramic, checkerboard turned out alot better than I thought it would:

Damn, it looks even better from that angle. Shame it was wasted on today's performance (offensively).

Top Bottom