• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

andycapps

Madness in Kentucky! Spurrier is probably contemplating playing a lot more golf soon.

Either Georgia isn't as good as you think they are, or Kentucky is better than you're giving them credit for. I'll let you choose.

Kentucky is definitely improved this year, but Sakerlina is going through their typical post Georgia game slump. Spurrier gets them so amped for that, and then they look horrible in other games.

And Georgia is ranked about correctly. We're not a great team right now. If we had a competent QB, we'd be in better shape. As it is, Gurley is our team.

AntoneM

So I've been drinking bourbon for a few hours now. I previously bought some salmon from Winn Dixie, which is not one of my proud moments. But they had Four Roses small batch on sell for like $23 plus $.20 a gallon fuel perks.

I wanted to cook it for tomorrow. Instead, I'm eating it now. I thought it left it on the burner for long enough but it's a bit undercooked inside. I don't feel like putting it back on.

I won't get worms, right?

Just drink hard liquor so that it kills any germs. it's science, I swear... I went to ASU.

bob page

he had to fall on it.

DUMPBRASKA.gif

Why doesn't ASU go for two? If they get it, they at least have the option of letting USC score on purpose so they can try to tie the game.

MIMIC

Banned
I'm not in front of a TV; I was just watching a scoreboard.

USC was leading with 7 seconds left, and now it shows Arizona State leading with 0 seconds left.

They wish they had a coach that good. Oh wait, they did.

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that, but dude was 15-22 here and lost his last game by fucking 50. If Hoke goes on to do something it won't mean he was a good coach while he was here. Fuck Rich Rod. Those teams SUCKED.

Maybe I'm being reactionary but Sark doesn't feel like much of an improvement over Kiffin at all. It's only 5 games in but the team still feels like a very raw and undisciplined group that gets by on pure talent.

Top Bottom