• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

no but I mean which data points? What is being added specifically? I see he has rushed for some ludicrous amount of yards but I dont see where 42 yards per is coming from. Maybe Im just tired from driving 500 miles today.

its just a 1 touch thing, could be a rec or rush on the very first touch. Not an overall average.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
For the past couple of years, my wife and I take the girls to Toys R Us so they can pick stuff for Christmas. Towards the end of the UNC/VT game we took my mother in law back to Chapel Hill to meet my father in law after the game. They had to head back to Little Washington so I decided this was one of the few free weekends we had until after Christmas, so lets go to TRU. We had a great time and the girls all picked their favorites for Santa.

I had no idea of the ensuing bloodbath I'd miss. Wowzers.

Kacar

MSU looking good.

Looking forward to the game with them. I'm terrified as hell but still.

Wish Dantonio was still our D-Cord :(

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So will this be the headline gif for next weeks thread?

katy-perry-and-ole-miss-bear.gif

pxleyes

Banned
Maybe we have a chance against LSU after all. There will be blood if Harris doesn't start though.

Oh look, Kentucky is making Carolina look silly. UK is going to surprise people this year.

Kacar

Glen Mason just compared Rutgers to Seattle on the BTN broadcast.....

And Katy Perry is crowdsurfing in Oxford bars apparently.

Jhriad

I just want to be legitimately excited about Husker football again. I've been waiting 15 years and it's starting to feel like I'll be dead before we're competing for something meaningful again.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I just want to be legitimately excited about Husker football again. I've been waiting 15 years and it's starting to feel like I'll be dead before we're competing for something meaningful again.

We would be legit contenders this year if it weren't for ridiculous injuries. As we are now, we are still a top 25 team, just not much better than that...

Cagey

Banned
Rutgers up by less than one score late in a "marquee" game.

I know how this story ends, Rutgers. It ends the same every time. Hire some people to write a new fucking story pls.

Jhriad

We would be legit contenders this year if it weren't for ridiculous injuries.

If it weren't for the injuries our defense would probably be the best of the Pelini era, even better than the Suh years. Losing three defensive starters before the first game didn't help much.

Jhriad

Alex Lewis will have at least two penalties (holding, false start, etc) called on him and probably kill drives and our linebackers will be picked apart.

#71, the guy that just got the holding call to start this drive is Alex Lewis. My predictions from this morning continue to come true.

Hope Tommy isn't injured from that play as well.

Top Bottom