• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Cagey

Banned
thats-what-i-do-gif.gif

thats-what-i-do-gif.gif

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
This game went from 90 percent over to 98 percent over with that...

Quick, can CConnor Cook get hurt and MSU sub in legendary tOSU player Joe Bauserman in? Might be our only shot at a comeback. Lol.

Big Mama Hoke ....

Dude is a huge softy - of course players love him like they love their mommy.

FIRE HOKE AND ANY PLAYER WHO CRIES ABOUT IT CAN GTFO TOO

Oozer3993

My little sister, who both dislikes and knows very little of football, would be an infinitely better head coach than Brady Hoke. The man is monumentally stupid. He is probably the single worst hire in the history of Michigan athletics.

Cagey

Banned
Michigan may be a pile of dogshit this season, but seeing Rutgers badly outplay the University of Michigan in college football and win is something I'm struggling to comprehend mentally or emotionally.

Big Mama Hoke ....

Dude is a huge softy - of course players love him like they love their mommy.

FIRE HOKE AND ANY PLAYER WHO CRIES ABOUT IT CAN GTFO TOO

Dave Brandon needs to gtfo with Hoke.

The only AD in Michigan history to hire 3 head coaches if he keeps his job. The man is great at what he does, running things into the ground.

cdyhybrid

This game went from 90 percent over to 98 percent over with that...

Quick, can CConnor Cook get hurt and MSU sub in legendary tOSU player Joe Bauserman in? Might be our only shot at a comeback. Lol.

Bauserman is at MSU? :jnc

UCLA v. Utah and Cal v. Wazzu as night games. Pretty good match-ups.

Hoke can stay til yhe end of the year. He deserves to coach this trashfire he created.

Dave Brandon needs to be fired Monday morning. The state of this program is on his shoulders.

RichRod is sitting in Tucson smiling ear to ear.

AntoneM

Hoke can stay til yhe end of the year. He deserves to coach this trashfire he created.

Dave Brandon needs to be fired Monday morning. The state of this program is on his shoulders.

RichRod is sitting in Tucson smiling ear to ear.

No one who lives in Tucson smiles ear to ear (very long), just sayin.

Jhriad

For real though sparty, whats the deal with all the empty seats? You cant sell out a primetime game vs a ranked oponent

Cold and raining. Old people probably didn't bother coming out. Though I have seen open seats at a number of MSU games earlier in the year.

Cagey

Banned
Why is Rutgers storming the field? Did they not get the memo that Michigan is REALLY bad?

First Big Ten win and the Rutgers students forever trying to recreate the 2006 Louisville field storming moment aside...

Any sort of affirmation that can be gained from beating Name Brand Football Team (TM) that helps us feel that we're not a cruel joke at the sport we invented is cause for joyous celebration.

If I went back to freshman me in 2004 and told him we'd beat Michigan at home as a Big Ten member one day, and yeah Michigan may have been a dumpster fire of monumental proportions that time, he'd probably start doing drugs because of the crazy shit he heard while sober.

I sure hope the Wahoos are recruiting a few playmakers at the wideout spot.

They need more than just big receivers that can block. They need someone that can get separation.

So I've been drinking bourbon for a few hours now. I previously bought some salmon from Winn Dixie, which is not one of my proud moments. But they had Four Roses small batch on sell for like $23 plus $.20 a gallon fuel perks.

I wanted to cook it for tomorrow. Instead, I'm eating it now. I thought it left it on the burner for long enough but it's a bit undercooked inside. I don't feel like putting it back on.

I won't get worms, right?

andycapps

So I've been drinking bourbon for a few hours now. I previously bought some salmon from Winn Dixie, which is not one of my proud moments. But they had Four Roses small batch on sell for like $23 plus $.20 a gallon fuel perks.

I wanted to cook it for tomorrow. Instead, I'm eating it now. I thought it left it on the burner for long enough but it's a bit undercooked inside. I don't feel like putting it back on.

I won't get worms, right?
Wait, they sell liquor at Winn Dixie there?

Also, you are already dead.

Top Bottom