• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

Wish we still played Michigan State, instead we played Rice. Good games left in the schedule though, will see what happens against FSU and which version of Golson we get.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Seeing rumors Gurley was paid $400 to sign 80 items. Hopefully it was a cash deal. There is supposedly a video of him signing the items but doesn't show money changing hands.

I think I'm more appalled that Gurley sucks at math and only took $5 a fucking item.

Damn son if you are gonna do it at least get paid. He was stupid and he got played by the brokers.

Talon

I think I'm more appalled that Gurley sucks at math and only took $5 a fucking item.

Damn son if you are gonna do it at least get paid. He was stupid and he got played by the brokers.
Dude grew up with absolutely nothing and lived in a trailer with his mom and siblings.

Taken advantage of by some scumbag broker and then being the only one that catches the penalty.

On that perspective, it's just sort of sad and scummy. However, dude broke the rule pretty explicitly. Gotta pay the consequences now.

Enron

Banned
I expect the NCAA to do the sane and reasonable thing, just like they did for Reggie Bush and USC.

Yeah, he's done. We've seen the last of Todd Gurley as a Bulldog. By the time the "process" has run its course, 4 games will have passed.

He's done, and we're done. If we win 8 games i'll be fucking shocked out of my shoes.

We'll have a QB change before the Florida game now after dropping the games to mizzou and Arkansas. Will be nothing to play for at that point.

My only hope now is that the negativity of the season going into the tank is enough to finally get Richt out of here.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dude grew up with absolutely nothing and lived in a trailer with his mom and siblings.

Taken advantage of by some scumbag broker and then being the only one that catches the penalty.

On that perspective, it's just sort of sad and scummy. However, dude broke the rule pretty explicitly. Gotta pay the consequences now.

Is it really a penalty?

It's not going to drop his draft status, and there's only so much more he could do to raise it. Now, he doesn't have to risk any injury before going into the draft. Clowney wish he'd have the same penalty.

Georgia, they're the ones getting penalized.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Georgia @ Missouri by 4
West Virginia @ Texas Tech by 4
Northwestern @ Minnesota by 4
Duke @ Georgia Tech by 4
Auburn @ Mississippi State by 4
TCU @ Baylor by 14
Oregon @ UCLA by 10
Washington @ California by 4
Penn State @ Michigan by 20
LSU @ Florida by 4