• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
UGAHouse_original.gif

Still weirds me out that this gif apparently wasn't reversed from the original video.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
We have 5 people being held out including two of our best players and we're still undefeated. Every team loses people to suspensions or injuries.

I believe you misunderstood me.

I'm a Tennessee fan. The two players (Harris from Florida and now Gurley from Georgia) who were both majorly responsible for beating us in close games are now both suspended indefinitely. Harris was suspended two days after our loss to the Gators and Gurley two and a half weeks after our loss to the Bulldogs.

Basically I was trying to make a poor joke that Tennessee's luck continues to suck.

I believe you misunderstood me.

I'm a Tennessee fan. The two players (Harris from Florida and now Gurley from Georgia) who were both majorly responsible for beating us in close games are now both suspended indefinitely. Harris was suspended two days after our loss to the Gators and Gurley two and a half weeks after our loss to the Bulldogs.

Basically I was trying to make a poor joke that Tennessee's luck continues to suck.

Oh absolutely. Definitely misunderstood you there. If it makes you feel better Georgia may vacate the win against you in a completely empty gesture that doesn't mean anything.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Oh absolutely. Definitely misunderstood you there. If it makes you feel better Georgia may vacate the win against you in a completely empty gesture that doesn't mean anything.

At this point I'll take anything I can get.

But seriously though the fall-out on my facebook and real life (I live in Georgia) almost makes up for the disappointing season so far. The salt is just glorious.

andycapps

Yeah, don't count on that. NCAA will come down excessively hard. it's aj green selling a jersey on ebay all over again.
Could be, but at this point it's important to note that it's UGA suspending him, not the NCAA.

Probably gonna update my pick to Mizzou. Chubb is a stud, but he's not Gurley. He can't change the game like that, and Mason is a headcase.

andycapps

Seeing rumors Gurley was paid $400 to sign 80 items. Hopefully it was a cash deal. There is supposedly a video of him signing the items but doesn't show money changing hands.

andycapps

400 dollars? Pay it back and miss a half. Anymore than that is dumb.
I agree. But UGA is really cautious about this stuff and won't fight the NCAA like A&M and Auburn and others do. We'll punish him more than necessary to be safe.

That's pathetic. Georgia boosters are cheap bastards, confirmed.
Don't know that it was a booster, was one of those autograph people. They also have a bunch of stuff from Mariota on EBay.

@schadjoe: One prominent memorabilia dealer told me UGA has actually been quite diligent on security around Todd Gurley and in general since AJ Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom