• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

Non B1G fans - how do I get used to my team scoring more than 50 points in a game? Seems unnatural.

As an Texas A&M alumni and a fan of many years I really don't know how to express the disappointment I feel right now. I am watching a program that was on the rise and just spent $500 million on a stadium implode on national tv.

It's depressing, like I am actually depressed right now.

Kenny Hill is obviously a failure of a qb and should have been benched after the Arkansas game. If Sumlin doesn't fire his entire defensive staff after the season then he needs to be fired himself.

Really having a hard time here, this is like watching the franchioni years at a&m.

The Manziel hysteria made a lot of people forget the severe doubt about whether the SEC move was going to be a wise decision, since there was some concern about whether we'd end up having games like this one on a regular basis. Up until this point it was one lighting-in-a-bottle after another, but nobody really questioned how long it was going to last.

I've always felt the $500 million stadium was like some woman buying the expensive wedding dress before she started dating. That stadium is for a program a LOT more established and stable than the one we have right now.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Fuck Treon. Starting the game 2 for 2 on handoffs.

There we go. Thank goodness we get some consistency with the qb play.

Tamanon

Banned
"You tell me where he's supposed to throw the ball"

The guy open across the middle?

And then a 19 yard run from Mauk on 3rd and 17.

Seth C

Kentucky is going to get slaughtered tonight and come crashing back down to earth. I predict at least a 30 point loss.

Pimpwerx

This Florida team is pathetic. Muschamp is running this program into the ground.

I tune in to see Driskel had started, but got pulled in the first quarter.

Then why was he starting? SMH. I hate Muschamp. Hope he never coaches again. PEACE.

MrJames

Defense gives up a 17 play 9 minute drive and now have to go back out after a 3 and out. This might take us to half time.

Meier

At the Texas game tonight so I won't be able to watch the FSU game (maybe the 4th quarter if this one is a blowout). Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom