• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

Wasn't as egregious as that wide open post in the middle of the field.

He's only kept around because he's cheap as shit.

Who do you want instead?

I think the offense has more issues.

Special teams is also inconsistent.

bachikarn

I'm assuming Duke/Cutcliffe will take Kurt Roper back once he's fired from UF. Its really not his fault. He's not seen a QB as bad as Driskel since Zack Asack, Thad Lewis' backup in 2008. Thad got hurt vs GT that season and Zack had to start vs VT. Zack threw maybe 5 passes total in that game, none over 5 yards, and every other play that wasn't a handoff was a QB keeper up the middle. That was deep hurting

yeah, I still think Roper is a good coach. What's worse is that Driskel must be a good practice player and tricked him. Was hoping Muschamp would do well enough, cos I'd like to see year 2 in Roper's system. Don't think that's happening anymore.

Kacar

Im pretty sure that Florida chick had her shirt pulled up when that camera panned across before the 2nd half kickoff.

Regardless of how the FS/ND game turns out, we're going to see 4 of the top 5 teams in the rankings be from the SEC west... Just batshit insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom