• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

yJixiKv.jpg

pxleyes

Banned
Mizzou has 97 yards of offense and is winning 42-0

Tamanon

Banned
Jeff Driskel is dying for your sins, Gators. I hope you're happy.

Muschamp will not relent until he has even more blood on his hands.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I heard from my UF source that Driskel is going to be named interim player Head Coach. He names himself starter and King Gata.

Meier

Dude, where are your priorities.
We have season tickets and missed the last game due to ACL. Will miss WVU due to Fun Fun Fun Fest as well so we had to go to this one since there's only one other home game left.

Doesn't look like I've missed much. Following along on my phone and it's been pretty painful. Golson tearing us up with those runs it seems. Always 3rd and 2. Their RB is having a nice day too although it was mostly the first quarter it seems. Had 50 yards in no time flat.

Driskell will be known as the QB that got Muschamp fired. As much as it sucks for a man's employment to be at the mercy of 18-22 year olds, Muschamp brought it all on himself. Treon should have been getting 1st team snaps from the beginning. Too little too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom