• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

ND is going to beat Florida State by a hair and then roll all the way to the #1 seed, isn't it?

Before they get blown out in the semi-final by anyone they play.

Jesus Christ.

I checked Bucknut's spreadsheet, and was surprised that I was the only person who picked ND to make the playoffs. everyone forgot about them because they aren't P5

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
ND is going to beat Florida State by a hair and then roll all the way to the #1 seed, isn't it?

Before they get blown out in the semi-final by anyone they play.

Jesus Christ.

This is an atypical year in CFB, and I don't think any of the top teams are as good as Bama in 2012. I think ND could compete, just because the top is not overwhelmingly good.

Talon

This is an atypical year in CFB, and I don't think any of the top teams are as good as Bama in 2012. I think ND could compete, just because the top is not overwhelmingly good.
I agree that this feels like 2007, but ND will get leg whipped by somebody much like Ohio State did.

zychi

Banned
I'm an Irish guy. They can't beat any SEC teams on paper. I hope they get the chance to prove me wrong.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm an Irish guy. They can't beat any SEC teams on paper. I hope they get the chance to prove me wrong.

I'm still not sold on any of them yet. Bama looked fantastic today. They also struggled with Arkansas and WVU, two teams ND is just as good as if not better. I think ND could compete with Ole Miss, not sure about Miss St though.

pxleyes

Banned
Mizzou has 97 yards of offense and is winning 35-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom