• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

In 30 minutes ASU will either get a "monkey off it's back" or will once again get blown out by Stanford. I'm thinking blow out despite wishing otherwise.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I swear to God if we lose this game against fucking Notre Dame I will congratulate their fans on the win and go on with the rest of my night. I swear to God!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Driskell will be known as the QB that got Muschamp fired. As much as it sucks for a man's employment to be at the mercy of 18-22 year olds, Muschamp brought it all on himself. Treon should have been getting 1st team snaps from the beginning. Too little too late

I know NC State isn't tearing things up, but their QB is much better than Driskel is. Why didn't they go with him and keep him from transferring?

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Miles Shuler looks like he is pretty hurt. Looks like he smashed his helmet into the Nebraska defender. Hope he is alright.

Obviously, this is secondary to his wellbeing, but he is like 40 percent of their offense, so NW is going to have to dig deep without him.

A win here and UNC is 3-4 and they've played all the hard teams. If they can get to a bowl and beat NCST and/or Duke on the way? Thats a big time salvage.
Ah I see.
Looking at the rest of their schedule, theyre looking to be struggling in every game though. A salvage could be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom