• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

Lol. Interesting thing to say after beating the number 5 team in the country.

You have a one game season this year. One game at home against a good, but overrated Notre Dame team. It's a cupcake schedule all day long and anybody who isn't blind or an FSU fan knows this.

knicks

Even though I hate ND and that whole Rudy bull shit, I literally cannot find myself happy that Winston and Jimbo Fisher benefit. Really can't stand both teams, really dislike Jameis Winston though.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
So, I'm confused on that TD play. The ND wide receiver just fires forward and makes contact with the guy guarding him within 5yds of the line of scrimmage but is called for a pick? huH?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So ND is going to win this, and make it to the Playoffs.

Whoever they play in round 1 should destroy them.

Thats probably still going to happen, only FSU will be the fraud team.

Great game by both teams, I'm glad it lived up to the hype. I still remember the 93 game

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
FSU and Winston is a hard team to root for. Tell you that. Fisher is an annoying prick too. Oh well. Good game at least.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Really, refs blew it by not calling the penalty in the endzone earlier, should be a safety, and a FG wins there.

But who cares, it's a good day when either of those teams lose.

Hide the Scissor Lifts!
Hebebuehne_Scissorlift.jpg

Trey

That dude could have ran any in route, did a jig, even faked a heart attack. Anything other than blocking a dude while the ball is in the air. Those noles dbs weren't stopping that pass on any level.

Easily call to make for the ref.

Lol. Interesting thing to say after beating the number 5 team in the country.

ND has got the be the weakest No. 5 all season. Nice try.

Gotta say FSU earned my respect. Stayed calm and composed and went in for the kill in the 4th quarter.

They aren't blowing out people left and right like last year, but there's something about this FSU team. They are maybe the Auburn (i.e., last year's cinderella story) of 2014...

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So, I'm confused on that TD play. The ND wide receiver just fires forward and makes contact with the guy guarding him within 5yds of the line of scrimmage but is called for a pick? huH?

Seems to be a point of emphasis that the wide receiver didn't put his hands up like he was trying to run is route vs the pick.

Not saying that it changes anything in my mind but offensive PI is a point of emphasis this year.

KingGondo

Banned
You have a one game season this year. One game at home against a good, but overrated Notre Dame team. It's a cupcake schedule all day long and anybody who isn't blind or an FSU fan knows this.
Hey now, they barely beat an Oklahoma State team that hasn't scored an offensive TD in six quarters against Kansas and TCU.

Dammit.

We suck.

Talon

Receiver can't straight-up block on a passing play. Rule's there to prevent screen passes where the receivers basically hold up defenders immediately and, like in this situation, a rub.

He doesn't even try to run a route. He's blocking the entire time preventing the DB from getting to the wide open WR he's suppose to be covering.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
ND has got the be the weakest No. 5 all season. Nice try.

Gotta say FSU earned my respect. Stayed calm and composed and went in for the kill in the 4th quarter.

They aren't blowing out people left and right like last year, but there's something about this FSU team. They are maybe the Auburn (i.e., last year's cinderella story) of 2014...

The only thing that annoys me about bitching about our schedule is that we play OkSt, ND and UF this year. It isn't our fault that OkSt and UF aren't great this year.

It was set up to be such a strong schedule but it is turning out weaker than expected.

Draconian

This argument is staler than the crab legs jokes.

Feel free to tell me what FSU wins I'm supposed to be impressed by this season outside of this game.

Oklahoma State? Florida? Louisville?

Excuse me if the initimdating ACC schedule doesn't having me oohing and ahhing.

Zigzz14

Unfucking real, Cunt city. Motherfucking cunt city, You pussies didn't realize it but hopfullye you do now. Notre Dame will never get a fair shake. I wanna fucking puke cuz that was shameful and downright disgusting

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
He doesn't even try to run a route. He's blocking the entire time preventing the DB from getting to the wide open WR he's suppose to be covering.

Hmmm. So you are saying the announcers and refs were wrong about it being a rub or offensive PI (refs said PI, announces said pick)? Which is it? Also, it looked like he locked up right around the same time the ball was released. I have zero care about who won that game but that seemed odd.

knicks

I thought people were innocent until proven guilty, though?

They aren't properly investigating the matter. The fact that this happened well over a year ago, and they keep going back and fourth, back and fourth should hint fishiness. They are covering up the fact that anything happened until this season is over at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom