• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Today I got to see my team get blown out, and rooted for our rival to win a game for football's sake. I'm starting to hate football. :( PEACE.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Meanwhile, in West Virginia

B0R6TWfIUAE2nOr.jpg

Talon

What the fuck are you talking about? Rape? I have no clue what you are talking about. Oh, your talking about the girl who tried to kill herself twice before and finally succedded? Ok, you know they just were making out? Your an OSU fan right? Join the SEC SCUM.

The Declan Sullivan incident was a terrible tragedy and to make light of it shows your gigantic cuniness
Yeah, so, this is not a great fucking way to defend your school.

Also, "your" /= "you're." The admissions standards at Notre Dame are so piss poor right now. FFS, pull yourself together.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
He initiates contact with the defender before the ball is in the air, and maintains contact while the ball was in the air, which affected the defender's ability to make a legitimate play on the ball, which is OPI.

Maybe it is just that I'm used to watching a lot of NFL games where receivers start blocking downfield (within 5yds) before the ball is released. I've seen it called but really rare.

Draconian

The only thing that annoys me about bitching about our schedule is that we play OkSt, ND and UF this year. It isn't our fault that OkSt and UF aren't great this year.

It was set up to be such a strong schedule but it is turning out weaker than expected.

Sadly we rate schedules on how they actually turn out, not how they looked at the beginning of the season.

methane47

Jameis Winston raped a girl. The police then covered it up with the help of Florida State. You can read all about it with the help of a handy google search.

If there's one thing that fans of football programs that have been accused of crimes are known for, it's sound logic and reasoning.

Google also tells me that the girls story has changed multiple times and has also lied multiple times during the investigation.

Talon

Maybe it is just that I'm used to watching a lot of NFL games where receivers start blocking downfield (within 5yds) before the ball is released. I've seen it called but really rare.
An obvious ass call like that at the goal line would be called in the NFL.

Falcons had a Julio TD called back on the exact same call - granted from a block on the 30~ yard line - last season.

AntoneM

Maybe we should join the BIG TEN , I don't know. That was a southern fried fucking. A team of bad people , coached by an awful man just won.

If you want a conference with integrity come to the Pac12, but only if you bring Texas too.... And you both join the north division with Oregon St. and Cal joining the South. (only in dreams /Weezer)

Zigzz14

Yeah, so, this is not a great fucking way to defend your school.

Also, "your" /= "you're." The admissions standards at Notre Dame are so piss poor right now. FFS, pull yourself together.

Or maybe I've had a couple drinks and this is the internet and i dont give a fuck about pronunciation after my team just got fucked

I think you're seeing it almost entirely on screen passes. It's legal to block/pick downfield on passes behind the line of scrimmage because they're essentially treated as running plays.

offtopic

An obvious ass call like that at the goal line would be called in the NFL.

Falcons had a Julio TD called back on the exact same call - granted from a block on the 30~ yard line - last season.

Yeah usually in the NFL the blocking occurs out towards the sidelines but, again, very rare to see it called.

Enfinit

UF held Missouri to 120 yards total offense. Missouri had one offensive touchdown. Missouri won 42-13.

Teams that have held their opponents to 120 yards or less during a game have an overall record of 149-2.

The two losses both belong to to Will Muschamp-led Gators, to FSU in 2011 and Missouri in 2014.

Holy shit Will Muschamp.

Talon

Or maybe I've had a couple drinks and this is the internet and i dont give a fuck about pronunciation after my team just got fucked
Oh, boy. Spelling and pronunciation is the same thing now? You couldn't even spell that word, right.

But, again, you're a piece of shit for this:
What the fuck are you talking about? Rape? I have no clue what you are talking about. Oh, your talking about the girl who tried to kill herself twice before and finally succedded? Ok, you know they just were making out? Your an OSU fan right? Join the SEC SCUM.

I am really pissed about this still, its not going away. But its been like this with everything since I started on prozac last week... I thought it was supposed to make things better lol...

offtopic

I think you're seeing it almost entirely on screen passes. It's legal to block/pick downfield on passes behind the line of scrimmage because they're essentially treated as running plays.

I see it frequently on quick passes to a bunch formation out wide so I suppose most of those occur behind the line of scrimmage. Often very close to it though.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

take a break from the net. I say all kinds of stupid shit when my team loses and it always makes me look like a jackass

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Norte Dame and Florida State make me happy to be a Tennessee fan.

Just despicable teams. Despicable I say!

Zigzz14

Oh, boy. Spelling and pronunciation is the same thing now? You couldn't even spell that word, right.

Well, I just made 280,000 dollars last year thanks to my defree from the number one buisnss school in the country. So your can suck my ballz.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
actually, mre hasn't posted since the 12th. 6 days, hope his family didn't kill him, as his last post was:

I have family in town, so if you have an idea run with it. Otherwise I'll make it later.

Not when 'Bama is the best 1 loss team in the nation.

I'm giving the SECW 2 teams. Florida State, if they don't fall flat on their face somewhere, with the most likely opportunity to do so being at Louisville in the next game (October 30). Then it's between Notre Dame, Oregon, and Michigan State for that final spot. I think with Baylor and Oklahoma losing, Big XII might be out, but who knows.

Zigzz14

I just watched the play for the 4th time , HOLYMOTHERFUCKIN SHIT. The db was held the nd reciever the whole way. He wasn't even yelling at the official, he was yelling at the corner for his shit coverage.

Talon

Well, I just made 280,000 dollars last year thanks to my defree from the number one buisnss school in the country. So your can suck my ballz.
Now, now, I hope this is going into the confession booth.

Congratulations for digging yourself out of the hole of the 4th or 5th best university in the Midwest. That's some real bootstrapping!

Let's ignore the fact that despite this purported personal success in the real world, you've resorted to mocking a girl's suicide on a message board after a football game.

The Declan Sullivan incident was a terrible tragedy and to make light of it shows your gigantic cuniness

Yo, this might be the most disgusting way of talking about suicide that is possible. You might really reconsider this post.

methane47

Let's not do this.

I'm just saying google will tell you a number of things all of which may be false or true or half truths.

The Police did a crappy job investigating the case. And there is little to no evidence proving anything besides he-said-she-said. Chances are unless there is a confession, a smoking gun or a recant we will never know for sure what happened that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom