• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Between Northwestern and Penn St the teams have combined 40 rushes for 52 yards

Holy shit HACK wtf are you doing motherfucker

lush

Never seen an offensive line this inept, jesus christ. The playcalling too. Bajakian sucks man, Jones is going to have to get someone that's not his guy.

Once again, fuck you dooley.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
SMU is down 49-0 to TCU right now with the full 4th quarter left to go.

SMU has thus far been outscored 195-12 this season and has been shut out twice.

jjasper

Backbreaking also while I thought next year might be better next year we aren't going to have a QB so that is probably gonna suck

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Haha Northwestern's SB Nation name is "Sippin on Purple".

PurpleDrank.jpg

Enron

Banned
Seriously, I want Pruitt and his shitty defense gone yesterday. I hope this is a 1-and-done for him. He's awful. This defense has no discipline, and still doesn't know how to tackle. Or cover. Or stay in position.

Well IU can't handle any success but at least our kicker set a school record with a 58 yard FG! 20-9 at halftime, two touchdowns called back due to penalties smh.

lush

Tennessee clempsoned first. Find me a program with worse luck over the past decade. Nobody can compete.

Sucks to give this one away. Georgia didn't want to win it.

pxleyes

Banned
Tennessee clempsoned first. Find me a program with worse luck over the past decade. Nobody can compete.

Sucks to give this one away. Georgia didn't want to win it.
Gives me hope Florida can beat the Vols next week. Tennessee is clearly still stuck with an unlucky streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom