• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do this Wahoos!!!

Big game next week against Pitt. Don't look past today's opponent.

Matt Johns gets all the snaps today.

USCe is #13. Ole Miss is #10.

At this point you get an extra 5 to 10 spots in the rankings because of the SEC badge on your jersey.

Sounds salty, but true as all hell.

Talon

...first interception at Penn State? I mean, I suppose, JoePa's team never threw the ball for more than 20 times a game for a long ass time.

But really?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Wondering about the UGA offense who put up 35 points and not worried about the D giving up 32.

That ESPN analysis!!!

JoePa did a pretty great job of intercepting reports of child sex abuse.

denzel-boomuzerl.gif

lush

That was a fantastic spot. The sec east is terrible, feel like anyone could win it still. Wish Worley could've played the 3rd quarter.

One day, Tennessee will catch a break.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
No doubt in my mind that we were the better team today. If Worley didn't get hurt we would have won.... what a shitty way to lose.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Game over in Dallas. TCU 56, SMU 0. SMU was on TCU's 5 yard line when time ran out.

SMU has been outscored 202-12 this season. They've only scored one touchdown, and been shut out twice.

We may be looking at an all time historically bad team here.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thankfully, youtube wants it's 8 second ads.

Btw, Colorado State has Threeballz wins over southern cal and Stanford now. Beat Boston College.

Game over in Dallas. TCU 56, SMU 0. SMU was on TCU's 5 yard line when time ran out.

SMU has been outscored 202-12 this season. They've only scored one touchdown, and been shut out twice.

We may be looking at an all time historically bad team here.
Back to the death penalty days already. SMU needs a splash coaching hire like their basketball program.

They certainly have the money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom