• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
In the car listening to the game on the radio, my girlfriend is amused because I'm singing Rocky Top at the top of my lungs. "I haven't heard that in awhile" she says.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Is there a conference as inept as Indiana against its conference foes?

Indiana vs. B1G

Penn St 1-16
Purdue 38-66-4
Illinois 23-45-2
Michigan 9-53
Michigan St 13-44-2
Wisconsin 18-40-2
Ohio St 9-70-4
Minnesota 26-38-3
Iowa 28-42-4
Northwestern 34-46-1

199-460

ffs that catch..

Kentucky vs SEC

Bama 2-36
Arkansas 4-3
Auburn 6-25
Florida 17-47
Georgia 12-53
LSU 16-39
Ole Miss 14-27
MSU 19-21
Mizzou 2-2
USCe 7-17
A&M 1-1
Vandy 41-35
Tennessee 18-71

159-377 overall. Not great.

jakncoke

Banned
As of 1994, Northwestern probably had worse all-time records but they have been consistently competitive since then.

Indiana has always been a basketball school, it hasn't been until the last 5 years or so that we have started to spend some money on the football program too. Our stadium and facilities have been upgraded quite a bit. Kevin Wilson's staff is the most we have ever paid for a coaching staff but we still are near the bottom on the league in coaching salaries. Hey at least we won the Big Ten in 1945 and 1967! w00t w00t!

We did go to 6 bowl games in 8 years under Bill Mallory in the late 80's/early 90's. Only one bowl in 21 years since then. :(

If we win today and next week, I think we will actually go bowling again. Not counting those chickens yet though. Nothing would surprise me.

Thats not saying much these days, seeing 78 teams go bowling now

Today is going very poorly.

lush

Yeah, basically Georgia figured out how to blitz. Who would've thought that would bode well against this offensive line?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Lol

How hard is it to hand the ball off to gurley?

At some point people round here are gonna have to get over MR being a good Christian man, and then start thinking we need a new HC + cordinators.

Most of my close friends who are UGA fans were over him like 4 years ago TBH.

lush

At some point people round here are gonna have to get over MR being a good Christian man, and then start thinking we need a new HC + cordinators.
It's been pretty obvious he's not the guy for years now. Georgia underachieves every year with high expectations and in a talent rich state. Georgia is a sleeping giant with the right guy. Definitely reminiscent of Fulmer's later years for Tennessee fans.

Hopefully he and Muschamp stick around though.

Mrbob

McEvoy gets nervous in the pocket way too easily. He sees ghosts when no one is close. So bad. Boosters need to pool their money together to give Russel a 100 million dollar pay day to come back to college.

Subitai

We need to stop giving Zwinak carries outside of short yardage ffs

Cant wait to have a OL again
Freshmen and sophomores who haven't finished growing into their bodies just aren't in a position to impose themselves physically on equal competition.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's been pretty obvious he's not the guy for years now. Georgia underachieves every year with high expectations and in a talent rich state. Georgia is a sleeping giant with the right guy. Definitely reminiscent of Fulmer's later years for Tennessee fans.

Hopefully he and Muschamp stick around though.

He's a nice man though with good Christian values so he sticks around.

No disagreement from me though. With the instate talent and no true instate competition (GT isn't conpetiting for the same kids) UGA should easily be a top 10 team every year if not top 5.

It's laughable that schools in South Carolina and Alabama are better than UGA with half the state population split between 2 major football schools unlike UGA.

cdyhybrid

Up early to prepare the apartment for pregame.

Actually going to the Husky game today! Will be my first game in the new stadium :)

thefro

Is there a conference member as inept as Indiana against its conference foes?

Indiana vs. B1G

Penn St 1-16
Purdue 38-66-4
Illinois 23-45-2
Michigan 9-53
Michigan St 13-44-2
Wisconsin 18-40-2
Ohio St 9-70-4
Minnesota 26-38-3
Iowa 28-42-4
Northwestern 34-46-1

ffs that catch..

9-7-3 against Nebraska tho
And we're 2-0 against Maryland apparently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom