• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

change.org-petition-cbs-announcers-verne-lundquist-gary-danielson.jpg
Basically.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
State fans can't be too upset. One season ago almost losing to Richmond vs almost beating FSU. Was Brissett playing last year? I think they had like 3 QBs in rotation last season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Defense is really missing Kelby tonight and one of our starting DLs is out, and they are average at best.

Its going to be up to Boone to win this and he has not had a great September.

EDIT: I still need to thank Meyer and TOSU for Jeremy Cash

tokkun

Shit, didn't even realize it was halftime already.

BTN's web player is a piece of shit. Keeps randomly stopping and disconnecting. I was 2 minutes behind.

You are missing out on the talking heads saying that Michigan should switch to a spread offense for their next game.

It gets better, mines 5 months old now and he's slept through the night and no accidents all day in 2 months now

Yeah, I know it will. He's a good guy. Sleeps very well in his crate at night.

But Jesus Christ, he still freaks the fuck out any time he goes in the crate during the day. He knows perfectly well that whining doesn't get him out, but he still does it anyway.

I keep having to remind myself that he's just a baby and he'll grow out of it. But damn, it's so frustrating.

It was rumored a few weeks ago, and now it's official

The Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the Texas Longhorns have canceled their football games in 2019 and 2020, FBSchedules.com has learned through an open records request.

Per an invoice dated July 10, 2014 from The University of Texas at Austin to the Notre Dame Athletic Department, games in 2019 and 2020 were canceled and Notre Dame owes Texas a cancellation fee of $150,000.

We invoiced their asses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom