• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

chrono01

I don't know, this 5x event kind of angers me. All it does is encourage the "whales" to throw money at it while the hard-working/determined people, who tried all week, will likely be left behind.

Typical Gumi, I guess. :/

bonkeng

I burned over 50 fruits on weekdays. Im still at the 200k mark.

Time to buy a few more packs.

How many fever time are left? Im not sure since my time zone is ahead 16hrs (gmt +8).

Anko

Am at 197k now with a little over 20+6 fruits left. We've always known that the weekend 5x fever was a possibility since jpcc had it too.

chrono01

Well, with the 5x Fever Event, I'm now at 307,079 points.

I wish I could say I could relax, but now that the increased point duration will be going on through the weekend, I'm not so sure anymore...

Well that put me up to 81k from 37k. I used all 3 of my super fruits though. I just can't get through some of those defense missions fast enough. Also tried doing the Black Fortress one which I manage to beat twice, both times only getting one chest. And did anyone else get a second fever time? Had 30 seconds left on fever time, did a quest, and when I beat it, it let me advance again.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Damn, hope they have 5xfever all weekend and not just the one time I'm sleeping. Although I'm a little low on SF, I have 6 SSF which is enough to give me two 30 minute extensions and any longer and I'd get too bored anyway.

As long as you're in the 1-hour window you'll always get another fever time whenever you run out.

...goddamn it. My Super Stamina fruits....I just kept using them whenever the 10 minute timers went away...
I mean, why the 10 minute timers?! Why not just have one big one hour timer?! FUUUUUUUUUU- oh well.

garath

God damn super fever!!! All that work this week. I hate gumi.

I'm screwed now. I was shocked to see the 1500 move to 140k. That explains it.

elty

Wow the 1500th spot went up by 37K point in one fever time. At this rate it will be over 300K for 1500th spot.

garath

I'm so salty about this. Used one fruit this morning and got another 20k points. I am so screwed. My 270 isnt going to be enough

Enron

Banned
with the latest rankings update, i moved into the 1800s and I really only started putting effort into it yesterday. i think if i take advantage of all of the fever times, i should be able to crack the top 1500.

Aki-at

I was in for a shock when I saw I got 1350 exp drop instead of the usual 810. Damn why didn't Gumi inform everyone beforehand things would get mental over the weekend, I feel like I wasted my prior stamina fruits : <

Aki-at

Yeah I'm glad I stopped using the fruit early now. I still got a nice number left for this nonsense.

Well at least thanks to you I've got enough honour tokens to get 3 more if I don't want to waste my prysma/rings.

Does anyone know if the morning fever time will be on or not on the last day? I can see some people throwing everything they have to get into the top ranking at that point and I get the feeling my 40,000 points difference between me and 1500th wouldn't be enough now :(

I will probably use some prysma as well. I don't really mind though since prysma is pretty useless in my opninion. Getting a MLB 5 star soldier is way better than just rolling Faceless another time.

Does anyone know if the morning fever time will be on or not on the last day?

I'm not 100% sure but i think that this event will end at the same time as the event/daily quests in Dawning (the place where you do things like Dusty's war sale). It's showing that there is one day left right now but later on it's going to show how many hours are left.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Was 178k, now 245k, using a couple of SSF to extend the time and that includes grabbing some food to eat :)

Have 4 more SSF and a few SF so if I can manage two more fevers I will hopefully be around 350-400k which should be fine

Quixzlizx

I was in for a shock when I saw I got 1350 exp drop instead of the usual 810. Damn why didn't Gumi inform everyone beforehand things would get mental over the weekend, I feel like I wasted my prior stamina fruits : <

Yep, that's why Gumi didn't inform us. So we'd have to buy more fruits to stay competitive.

It's fine. If I have to use prysma to buy more fruits, that's just less prysma for pulls. I certainly won't be buying more to make up the difference.

garath

I only managed to get 20k this morning. I'd have no issues throwing some rings or prysma at this, just not going to have the time. This sucks :(

Everyone is skyrocketing. My 270k isn't going to cut it. I'll be out of the 1500 tomorrow.

elty

So my original 250k estimate is now to low.probably need 330k now

Sitting at 290k but I will miss tomorrow fever and I don't really want to do the 1am one.

BJK

Glad I decided not to chase MLB. Stopped just after 70k, while picking up a stamina fruit or two (thanks, Gauntlet).

Will keep checking in on the 7,500 line, but I doubt it's going to go much past 50k...if it even gets there.

Avalt

Rank 282 with 282281 pts now. I'm really glad I paced my self thru the week. Got about a dozen fruit left in total so I should be good.

Absol

I think I'm done with this event. Don't even care if I MLB Selene now or not. I've got 8 stam fruits left and 3 SS fruits. Going to use them all then calling it quits. Can finally go back to doing my daily routine of getting fortune rings and not having to worry about missing out on Fever time.

elty

Any hint for the last defend quest? I still cannot reliably do it (only 50/50). It will be much more AP efficient instead of simply doing the 4th battlefield.

I am running

66 Coro
60 Nimpha
40 Sonya
39 Melvina
+
80 Lindsey friend

Elija2

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed I used up most of my stamina fruit earlier in the week. I guess I'll just grind the last defense quest to preserve as much stamina as possible.

So guys has the digital RNG god kicked you down enough? How about tackling the real RNG god ;D
FIG-COL-8965.jpg

Chain Chronicle - Arcana Collection 20Pack BOX(Pre-order)

Any hint for the last defend quest? I still cannot reliably do it (only 50/50). It will be much more AP efficient instead of simply doing the 4th battlefield.

I am running

66 Coro
60 Nimpha
40 Sonya
39 Melvina
+
80 Lindsey friend

This one's obvious but save your mana for the boss waves. On the first one make sure you take down the sword boss ASAP with skills and just auto battle the archer.

On the last wave use Lindsey's skill on the first knight boss. Once he's clear and the second knight comes out save your mana. When the third boss enters with a healer try position Sonya or Coro to hit all three of them. If it's Sonya you can then use her to clear the healers at the back.

Other than that you just need to micro throughout all of the waves making sure that damage is evenly spread across everyone before using heals.

elty

Horrible session, only 46K. I hope one more full session is enough as I don't want to stay awake at 2AM. Have 336K point now. I think next few fever will be an average bump of 25K, 30K, 30K, 35K. So 300K minimum for top 1500, 400K to be safe.

Hate wasting 8AP so now doing SoB in the middle before using a fruit.

Jumped over the 300K mark, I think i'm safe.

I messed up a lot though, I'm not gonna play the last level anymore and just auto battle all day.

Top Bottom