• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Oreoleo

Which quests are you guys running during fever time to maximize your point gain?
4th battlefield defend quest. I can run it 12 times with one stamina fruit and get 11-13k points and stay ahead of the rank 1500 curve doing all 3 fever times a day. Rank 1454 or so currently.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Have they done something to the drop rates? Getting 1-2 on the third defense missions even with nympha. They've updated the app because I got a 'do you like this app' nag, and they've changed the information page around

Miff

God, this is so boring now. Just grinding over and over.

Tell me about it. I'm tired too. But I have time to myself tonight so I'm just going ramp my score towards 300K with a beer whilst trying to play Hyperdimension.

Yeah... not sure how that's going to work out.

I'm driven for this because with a MLB Selene I'll have a full Soldier party of decent chars, so I can just relax and play for pleasure for a while, at least until another char catches my eye.

Edit: Also Premium Ticket at Daily Login today. WTF! Thought it was rigged solid to give anything but :)

Oreoleo

Have they done something to the drop rates? Getting 1-2 on the third defense missions even with nympha. They've updated the app because I got a 'do you like this app' nag, and they've changed the information page around
I chalked it up to RNG but after the 2nd day or so I did notice I was getting less chests on average.

elty

I hope the 5x super fever time really doesn't exists. Almost wipe as those pudding sneak to the baseline, Latty to the rescue!

Got 40K this time, sitting at 10 fruit and 200K point. So instead of 2 full fever a day maybe I will reduce it to 1 full fever + 1 natural AP only. This should push me to 300K which should be guaranteed safe.

garath

Welp. didn't quite make my 250k goal. I actually wiped on the black fortress defend quest once thinking I was going to maximize my AP usage. Wsn't going to waste a revival fruit on it. Ended up at 247500. I might be able to squeeze out another 20k this weekend if I get lucky otherwise I hope that's enough!! I've put so much effort into it at this point that I'd feel pretty bad if I couldn't MLB Selene.

Quixzlizx

I had really terrible luck this fever time. Got 1 chest 4 or 5 times, and rarely more than 2. It didn't help that my Nimpha friends weren't refreshing onto my list for the last 15 minutes or so.

Miff

Abandoned my push and stopped at 263K, I'm too paranoid about a weekend 5x Super Fever as apparently that's what happened in JP. Will use my last handful of SSF tomorrow instead. Pretty sure I'll be in top 1500 now anyway.

Absol

So, pulled Chiyome out of the honor points recruit thing. With Sonya, Selene, Chiyome, and a Healer, I can finally get 3 five star warriors with my main party. But I really like Toka's wave heal. Is Chiyome worth replacing Toka?

elty

Abandoned my push and stopped at 263K, I'm too paranoid about a weekend 5x Super Fever as apparently that's what happened in JP. Will use my last handful of SSF tomorrow instead. Pretty sure I'll be in top 1500 now anyway.

I think the poster who mentioned 5x fever time said he thought the bonus point is 5x, but didn't remember if it was only in the subsequent event or in the second half of this current event.

garath

Unless something weird happens, I believe us to be fine in the 250+ range.

chrono01

having a nimpha sure is nice
I'm extremely thankful for those on my Friend List with a Nimpha, since I don't have one. So let me take the opportunity to say:

Thank you!

As for points, I'm taking things a lot slower [farming the final Defend quest] since it's the best Point-Per-AP you can get. I have one Super Stamina Fruit left, and two Stamina Fruit. I'm currently sitting at 250,364 points. I could still buy the event bundles, but I'd rather save my Prysma for actual pulls. But then, with V2 still likely a long ways off, at least myself spending Prysma on Stamina Fruit will guarantee myself a 5*...

Speaking of V2, I'm beginning to think that it will be a long time until we receive it. Judging from the way Gumi handled the Raid in Brave Frontier...

Enron

Banned
if anyone can use a nimpha on their friends list, shoot me your friend code and ill add a few of you. fixing to clear out my friends list.

Azusa

If there is anyone who decided to sell Selene keep in mind that her kizuna is "Heals(15%) the single ally with lowest HP every turn". Keeping one copy of her if enough for kizuna thing.

I still hope GUMI give us ver 2.0 and kizuna abilities.

Avalt

Ranks just updated, now rank 319 with 198596 pts.

For comparison, these are the points @ the 1500 rank at 6pm Eastern:
Wednesday ---> 54453 pts
Thursday ------> 83737 pts -----> +29284 pts
Friday ------> 113503 pts -----> +29766 pts

Daily change is staying @ 30k pts for now :p
175,000 pts remains the minimum for rank 1500 come Sunday

desverger

I'm extremely thankful for those on my Friend List with a Nimpha, since I don't have one. So let me take the opportunity to say:

Thank you!

No worries, glad to help! Your Lindsey is pretty useful in the last defense quest as well!

I've heard some people changing their Nimpha leaders away for the duration of this event, so their FL can't benefit from the added drop rate. I'd rather us all have the chance for the MLB Selene :p

Ranks just updated, now rank 319 with 198596 pts.

For comparison, these are the points @ the 1500 rank at 6pm Eastern:
Wednesday ---> 54453 pts
Thursday ------> 83737 pts -----> +29284 pts
Friday ------> 113503 pts -----> +29766 pts

Daily change is staying @ 30k pts for now :p
175,000 pts remains the minimum for rank 1500 come Sunday

Seems about right. For reference, rank 1500 went up about 10k since the last fever..

3rd battlefield defend if you can't pay attention
4th battlefield defend if you want to be time efficient
black fortress defend if you can do it and want to be AP efficient

4th battlefield defend quest. I can run it 12 times with one stamina fruit and get 11-13k points and stay ahead of the rank 1500 curve doing all 3 fever times a day. Rank 1454 or so currently.

Thanks, I'll have to try those then. I've only made 2 fever times this whole event and am at 38k points. I want to at least get 50k for that Selene.

garath

No worries, glad to help! Your Lindsey is pretty useful in the last defense quest as well!

I've heard some people changing their Nimpha leaders away for the duration of this event, so their FL can't benefit from the added drop rate. I'd rather us all have the chance for the MLB Selene :p

Seems about right. For reference, rank 1500 went up about 10k since the last fever..

Yeah. All the mlb Selene's on our friend list will make for a very easy spear demon raid lol. I hope everyone in this thread gets it!

With the rank update I'm in the 130s now. It has to be enough.

Man trying to get into the top 1500 is getting crazy competitive, i might have to bow out and settle with tier 2. As grindy as this event is, its a much bigger improvement with real rewards and goals compared to the previous events. It sure beats finishing a week long event in an hour. I have to give props to GUMI on this one.

elty

How long till I have before this event is over? I just got to the last battle area. I am ready to expend stamina fruit.
You have 7 fever time left, each fever time is about 35k point if you burn fruit. I think the cut off will be 200 to 250k do you have a chance if you use all 7 fever time.

bonkeng

Already spent 400prysma for 50 sf. I hope i stay in top 1500. Only have a few sf remaining, come sunday might get 1 or 2 more set.

bonkeng

That sounds like mega overkill. At least I hope it is.

Because my max ap is only 56 (now 58 with recent level up). I use 3-4 sf per fever. That makes 10 per day. At least i utilized all 3 fever time. Even on 3am my standard time lol.

There's no way i would be in the top 1.5k without spending prysma on sf. I even have doubt that it's enough now. On weekend, people might grind a lot more.

I need selene badly as she is the only realistic chance of a max lb character I actually have a chance with. Demon raid i can only reach lvl70. Rings I only have 100+, so no chance for max trystan too.

Kreed

Yep, looks like Super x5 Fever time for the weekend. Good thing work kept me from playing much this week so I didn't use all my fruits.

Top Bottom