• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Rixa

New event coming 1 Million download Festival. Nice video, new Ultra rare healer from chest. Also Ioh = 10 rings there and new Coro weapon ;), check the ytube clip. Dunno if it starts now (in 20mins).

Sorry for the wall of text...
Honestly I don't think Selene is good enough to warrant the amount of work amr stamina fruits needed to get her MLB.

Her stack stat is massive at 10200 but her abilities aren't that good since mana taining doesn't activate in the subs(which makes her useless for me for gauntlet),

For me she is 1 mana & damage bringer, other units can use that mana. Since my 5* warriors are kinda limited at the moment (Coro LB2 at 58 level), Trystan MLB at 47 level) I gladly take Selene to my warrior party.

Well, let's put these premium tickets to a good use. Can i get the 5* healer from the gacha?

Edit: Mei doesn't look that good, i'd rather keep my 4* healer and have a flat out heal instead of regen.

Rixa

1 Million dl festival is on.
First quest 13 days 6AP lvl 3, AC rewards and Gold chest as final reward and gives 420 exp.
You also have at somepoint "Chance to obtain Mei". Is it like 1.7% or something similar...

There is also level 51, 12 AP quest with ? ? ? ? gold card.

Edit: Red Chest is 10k worth AC.

So last week we had to grind "Defend quests" and this week we have to grind another quest over and over. Why won't Gumi just let me farm my Fortune Rings in peace X_X

Edit: The Mei quest just popped up. Too bad i don't have any AP

Edit 2.0: Lol, did Gumi screw up?

Rixa

Now they made that video private and took that lvl 51 quest away from list. Couldnt try it.

In 3 tries I got this:

CC1mevent1.PNG

CC1mevent2.PNG

Anko

Wait. Does that mean Mei is up for farming multiple copies of?

edit: Lvl 51, 10 waves. surprisingly easy. Just have to watch out for thieves. It's easier than the last defend quest.
Bring melvinia. there's poison
Save an aoe for the gazillion healers on wave 10

Wait. Does that mean Mei is up for farming multiple copies of?

Event discription said:
"Defeat the enemies in the quest battle for a chance to obtain the brand new exclusive Blossoming Maiden Mei arcana

I think this implies that she's one of the chest drops, probably has a very small chance of appearing. Wish i'd had a Nimpha

NightDX

Neo Member
For me she is 1 mana & damage bringer, other units can use that mana. Since my 5* warriors are kinda limited at the moment (Coro LB2 at 58 level), Trystan MLB at 47 level) I gladly take Selene to my warrior party.

Well for me I already have Yoshino lv60 with mana expertise (2 mana at the start of the battle), Coro lv59 lb2 and Suls...Trystan lv30 lb4 so I prefer to ring her and possibly get Lindsey or Frau.

She would be useful to me if her mana training activated while she is on subs then between Selene and Yoshino I would get 3 mana at the start of each gaunlet battle.

lankelink

Neo Member
One player who is in my friendlist "got" Mei from that 51 level quest posted 2 pics, but the game froze in that "Obtained" screen where there is no unit visible...

Edit: He got it

I can also confirm that Mei is the fourth chest (I got her in my first try), and then my game also froze in the "obtained" screen. Had to reset the game but I obtained her regardless.

I can also confirm that Mei is the fourth chest (I got her in my first try), and then my game also froze in the "obtained" screen. Had to reset the game but I obtained her regardless.

Already? If she's that easy to get i'll farm that quest for 6 days, MLB her and then sell any extra copies. Easy rings

Anko

Already? If she's that easy to get i'll farm that quest for 6 days, MLB her and then sell any extra copies. Easy rings
Just because someone got one copy doesn't mean she drops often. RNGesus is fickle... Not that that will stop us from trying to ring farm Mei.

Merun

Sorry to disappoint but no! Drop rate are low.

I'm quite interested in Mei since she has a HoT. HoT are better imo since it heals more than instant, and easier to distribute damage. Now, I need to find her skill descriptions...

Rixa

Sorry to disappoint but no! Drop rate are low.

I'm quite interested in Mei since she has a HoT. HoT are better imo since it heals more than instant, and easier to distribute damage. Now, I need to find her skill descriptions...

First is increased heal radius for normal heals. I would also like to get info about 2nd ability :p.

I mean, the quest is around for 6 days and only costs 12 AP. That's pretty generous.
Drop Rates will always be low but if you only have to get one copy a day it can't be that bad right?

Gumi is giving away a lot of good units lately, I feel sorry for those who just started and will miss out on all of this though.

Azusa

I mean, the quest is around for 6 days and only costs 12 AP. That's pretty generous.
Drop Rates will always be low but if you only have to get one copy a day it can't be that bad right?

You'll be very disappointed after a 6 days and 20+ stamina fruits eaten with only one copy of Mei.

You'll be very disappointed after a 6 days and 20+ stamina fruits eaten with only one copy of Mei.

The bad luck i had in all the demon events has to turn in some good karma one day right guys?..... right?
it won't

Edit:
vBhVaNfh.jpg

Ayyyyy just got her first try.

Honestly I don't think Selene is good enough to warrant the amount of work amr stamina fruits needed to get her MLB.

You have to keep in mind that most F2P most likely don't have any units anywhere near as good as Selene. She is also shockingly easy for decently leveled F2P to LB3 or MLB.

Something tells me that this will be the easiest War Chronicle Event to MLB because Chain Chronicles Global feels like it has less players compared to Chain Chronicles Japan.

Anko

You have to keep in mind that most F2P most likely don't have any units anywhere near as good as Selene. She is also shockingly easy for decently leveled F2P to LB3 or MLB.

Something tells me that this will be the easiest War Chronicle Event to MLB because Chain Chronicles Global feels like it has less players compared to Chain Chronicles Japan.
If you look at places like their fb page, it appears that there really are people who cannot find the button to enter the event map. I'm quite glad there are people that are too lazy to read the announcements. Next one should be a bit more competitive...

Rixa

If you look at places like their fb page, it appears that there really are people who cannot find the button to enter the event map. I'm quite glad there are people that are too lazy to read the announcements. Next one should be a bit more competitive...

Next one (its v2) is not against each other but its just gathering shitton of points.
If I remember right you needed 7 million points to MLB Tsuru. Also Great Fever comes and goes, thats when you need those super stamina fruits.

I did read that upcoming GCC war chronicle events there were a lot of JPCC players that couldnt LB2 those 5* units. Cause you needed so much points.

Anko

Mei is farmable. The same person in my friendslist:

6 runs later I have opened 2 first chests...

That's... quite a friend you have there.

Edit: *several tries later* Ok. I'm pretty sure your friend is not exactly the right person to represent the general public...
Edit 2: Got my first copy

Gizuko

I didn't watch the video, but are these two gCC exclusive? I swear I haven't seen them before (Hannya's name does ring a bell, but that's it).

Why would the make Mei's cost 16, though? It is in the SSR range, and her stats didn't seem that good. Hell, my most expensive SR in jpCC is 15, and that's Violetta from a book2 tavern.

Anko

I didn't watch the video, but are these two gCC exclusive? I swear I haven't seen them before (Hannya's name does ring a bell, but that's it).

Why would the make Mei's cost 16, though? It is in the SSR range, and her stats didn't seem that good. Hell, my most expensive SR in jpCC is 15, and that's Violetta from a book2 tavern.

Isn't Mei SSR?

Placing this event right after the black fortress has me itching to use fruits.

Gizuko

Isn't Mei SSR?

Placing this event right after the black fortress has me itching to use fruits.

You are actually right, thought she was SSR. Well, that makes more sense, tbh.

I think I'll farm her, I have 10+ fruits since I skipped most of the war chronicle.

You are actually right, thought she was SSR. Well, that makes more sense, tbh.

I think I'll farm her, I have 10+ fruits since I skipped most of the war chronicle.

If she dropped every 4 stamina fruit you could actually farm infinitly.
Use stamina fruits --> get Mei and sell her --> buy 4 stamina fruits with the rings. --> Repeat.

You'd get infinite exp and gold.

Quixzlizx

Where are the damn final War Chronicle rankings? lol

Also, after having ABSOLUTELY ZERO LUCK during the demon raid, I had Mei drop on my first quest run.

Gizuko

If she dropped every 4 stamina fruit you could actually farm infinitly.
Use stamina fruits --> get Mei and sell her --> buy 4 stamina fruits with the rings. --> Repeat.

You'd get infinite exp and gold.

Well, that certainly is a possibility. If only I had a Nympha, that could be profitable, even: at 60 ap, each fruit equals 5 tries, 20 tries should probably net you one Mei, at least.

Avalt

Heh just failed the Rescuing Mei mission. Yep, I'm not going to bother with it. If it was 10 levels lower in difficulty then maybe.

Gizuko

She is a poorman's Lilith, but that was a given since she is "free". I don't like that 5% damage reduction one bit, though, it's a waste. I still want to know just how long her HoT lasts, I hope someone times it eventually - If I recall correctly, Lilith's 2mana heal lasted ~2 min.

Merun

She is a poorman's Lilith, but that was a given since she is "free". I don't like that 5% damage reduction one bit, though, it's a waste. I still want to know just how long her HoT lasts, I hope someone times it eventually - If I recall correctly, Lilith's 2mana heal lasted ~2 min.

Lilith's heal tick for 14% every 6 seconds, 20 times, so yes, 2 minutes. Above lvl 60 is pretty much an insurance against dying for 2 minutes.

Mei seems to be a 11% heal, though for one mana. I don't know about the duration though :/

A lvl 60 Lilith's heal tick will heal as much as a MLB Mei. Lilith skill are better for healing too.

The rules didn't change: petanko healer are best healer.

Gizuko

Lilith's heal tick for 14% every 6 seconds, 20 times, so yes, 2 minutes. Above lvl 60 is pretty much an insurance against dying for 2 minutes.

Mei seems to be a 11% heal, though for one mana. I don't know about the duration though :/

A lvl 60 Lilith's heal tick will heal as much as a MLB Mei. Lilith skill are better for healing too.

The rules didn't change: petanko healer are best healer.

All good then, they better not mess with that :p

Well, she is definitely good for a free character, unless her skill suddenly lasts 15 seconds or something, it's good they didn't lock her behind a fest (I'm afraid they'll delay Lilith even more, though).

Merun

All good then, they better not mess with that :p

Well, she is definitely good for a free character, unless her skill suddenly lasts 15 seconds or something, it's good they didn't lock her behind a fest (I'm afraid they'll delay Lilith even more, though).

Just asked someone for duration. Estimated at 30 seconds with 3-4 seconds in between. Would be great if someone can confirm.

All things considered, I'm not even sure if I want her to replace my lvl50 Noel. I just like my big 1.1k ticks even though it cost 2 manas and only last 20 seconds.

Avalt

WOW Just when i thought i was having a bad morning,... I end up pulling Chiyome from the Honor recruit!!! She will complement my Selene and Coro nicely! Mei who??

Top Bottom