• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Just did a 10 pull in lake of sand. Got sasha, Roxanne, lyla, 2 Hassan, Nayel. Is Sasha and Lyla any good? I want Musica and Carlin though.
Lyla forges the Rod of Life and Sasha is useful in battles with lots of debufs (you really don't want your mage/archer team to be blind).

PD: In the end I decided to spent the prisma I grinded from hunt missions in the festival, I got Roxanna, Lilith and another Musica :)

RalchAC

Got my Vorg to level 40. Now he is good enough to be in my main party.

Once my Deed and Lilith are at level 30-35 I may try exchanging my Dusty and Arieta for them.

Guess I need to do daily again, have so many card to level up.

Same here. I found it soul crushing when you waste 20 stamina to get a 1* booster and a Weapon enhancer. I try to use Nimpha, but I think I only have 3 on my friend list and they don't always shop up when I need them.

The Crab Quest was too good.

elty

Same here. I found it soul crushing when you waste 20 stamina to get a 1* booster and a Weapon enhancer. I try to use Nimpha, but I think I only have 3 on my friend list and they don't always shop up when I need them.

The Crab Quest was too good.

Isn't the new 30AP daily better? I assume the first chest (2* enhancer) always drop. 2* has like 3 times the 1* exp.

Gizuko

They should indeed add a couple of quests next week to help prepare for Rasphia, but with their halloween events there as well I hope they don't think it'll be too much and save it for later.

I'm running FoR meanwhile, helps with the limit breaking quest, exp and AC - rank exp is fine too.

Also, regarding Sasha. If her skill reduces elemental damage as it's supposed to do, she will be great help during the first subjugation event - lots of high level ice/fire themed quests. Her kizuna is also amazing, though I guess I have said as much before: She is actually better than she seems to be at a glance.

Burned through one of the side quests to get a premium ticket and used it to pull an Aoi. First good 5 star healer I got. Only had Mei before, but she seems pretty shit compared to Orianna who is my current healer.

Rixa

I've gotten so unlucky with v2 pulls so far. I think I've made 9 pulls, with 1 4* and 8 3*.

Thats nothing compared to my alt, it has made about 40 pulls in v2 sofar and gotten whopping 2 5* units Sasha & Kiki. Kiki is trash, prolly level it to 40 for the Kizuna use, otherwise I would let it rot.

To summarize this. Alt has total of 4 5* tavern units.
- Katya (starting unit after serious rerolling)
- Chiyome (HT pull)
- Sasha
- Kiki

Alt has MLB Coro but prem tix & prysma pulls have been shit.

elty

Thats nothing compared to my alt, it has made about 40 pulls in v2 sofar and gotten whopping 2 5* units Sasha & Kiki. Kiki is trash, prolly level it to 40 for the Kizuna use, otherwise I would let it rot.

51 pull, Aoi and Sasha. :(

Azusa

Event quests are live. So many this time.
lI52mbZ.png

zZLhGOD.png

RalchAC

Reached Chapter 10 :)

Isn't the new 30AP daily better? I assume the first chest (2* enhancer) always drop. 2* has like 3 times the 1* exp.

Were is the 30 AP daily? I can't find it in Dawning. Or do you need to clear the story or something like that?

Event quests are live. So many this time.

Are the different rewards already known? I've only found info about the Pumpkin thing. It gives a SR Mage.

And the SP leveling quest give Mage leveling arcana. Does it mean I'd need a Mage team for the next Demon Raid?

I think I don't have enough good/great units to make a Wizard team :(

Rixa

Reached Chapter 10 :)

Were is the 30 AP daily? I can't find it in Dawning. Or do you need to clear the story or something like that?
Congrats. To open 30 AP daily, you need to do v2 story first chapter that has 15 stages and then it opens to new location.

chrono01

Goblin, Fucking, Bombers.

Take a ranged unit with you or else you'll get fucked, hahah what am I talking about you're gonna get screwed either way.

Stay spooky everyone
Congrats!

Goblin Bombers don't worry me after I got Lilith. Just activate her ability and you're set. It's really nice.

Congrats!

Goblin Bombers don't worry me after I got Lilith. Just activate her ability and you're set. It's really nice.

Those frost monsters also make an appearance.

Some new mobs also enter the fray, pumpkin wizards that turn you into skeleton (seems to be a spooky, all stats debuff) and big pumkin bosses, sometimes they come in pairs of two + a boss. Arcanas under the effect of that skeleton debuff are super squishy and those bosses only need two or so good whacks to get rid of your characters.

It's basically hell, I didn't bother with it and just plundered my fruit supply that was filled to the brim with all that V2 spinning.

chrono01

Those frost monsters also make an appearance.

Some new mobs also enter the fray, pumpkin wizards that turn you into skeleton (seems to be a spooky, all stats debuff) and big pumkin bosses, sometimes they come in pairs of two + a boss. Arcanas under the effect of that skeleton debuff are super squishy and those bosses only need two or so good whacks to get rid of your characters.

It's basically hell, I didn't bother with it and just plundered my fruit supply that was filled to the brim with all that V2 spinning.
Thanks for the warning, I guess I'd better prepare myself. >_<

Rixa

Too late. Can't log in now.sigh.

I did switch from wlan to mobile connection and then it started to work. So samekind of problems as in Colo / G.

Edit: Now my CC froze to Enhancing. Switching networks wont help. Took this pic when it froze, it didnt manage to load those ATK & CRIT texts either.

And on iOS my alt is working ok. So this seems to be related to Android.

Gizuko

Can't log in either

Android here. The full ap message is taunting me T.T

Worry not, if you could login and actually tried to take on a quest, you'd just be wasting ap!

Like I am - stuck on an endless loading screen (yes, I have tried turning my WiFi off and back on). I should have tested with a 4ap quest, not with the 18ap one.

couldn't log in earlier but now I can (just to get my fortune tickets lol)

also in jpcc, they lower the difficulty of the level 34 event quests

cause those were totally not level 34 quests when they were first released

kinda wish they gave out more time for them since you have only less than a day to do them ~_~

---------------------------------------------------------

Atelier Collab info in JPCC:
SSRs: Meruru, Totori, Rorona (Totori's version), Sterk, Nanai (original character)
SRs: Keina, Mimi, Cordy, Rorona (Rorona's version)
hypedddddddd

elty

Atelier Collab info in JPCC:
SSRs: Meruru, Totori, Rorona (Totori's version), Sterk, Nanai (original character)
SRs: Keima, Mimi, Cordy, Rorona (Rorona's version)
hypedddddddd
Omg I want it

Rixa

Worry not, if you could login and actually tried to take on a quest, you'd just be wasting ap!

Like I am - stuck on an endless loading screen (yes, I have tried turning my WiFi off and back on). I should have tested with a 4ap quest, not with the 18ap one.

^^ Worry not, Iam stuck at Angelicas 2nd ability quest which happens to be 1 fight but costs 26ap. Been stuck few hours now.

Gizuko

^^ Worry not, Iam stuck at Angelicas 2nd ability quest which happens to be 1 fight but costs 26ap. Been stuck few hours now.

Haha they better fix it without forcing us to log out, because that's way too much wasted AP - If they gave us SF I know I'd just save them lol

Rixa

Also there is a thread in Gumi forums for this.

Already 11 pages and this is interesting tidbid:
Kellindil said:
10-26-2015, 07:29 AM
If any technical person from gumi bothers looking at this, the issue lies in your "files.json" file.

Specifically, the hash for char800002_body.bdl is wrong, so the game client thinks its version of the file (and the one on the server) is corrupted.
replace
"char800002_body.bdl": "f5657af18ba0b8313c9adada6a9f7ee47d53a988"
with
"char800002_body.bdl": "ea91bf96c82401c9df31d56c8dbecf3ea8959595"

to fix this.

chrono01

Man, you people weren't kidding about the Carmilla quest. Even with a Selene, Lindsey, Sulstan [all Level 80] and a Lilith [plus another Level 80 Selene friend], I still had to use three Revival Fruit. When any of them got pumpkin'd, it was pretty much over for them. :/

Still, three Revival Fruit for a nice UR? I'll take it! I got the event SR too, this is great since I really only had Aludra and Frau as my Mages [well, I have a few more such as Elemia too]. I still have Liam to look forward too as well.

Aki-at

I can't access anything, permanent loading screen when I try to access a mission. Glad to see I'm not the only one suffering from the issue :/

garath

30 wave thing freezes on wave 20 for me too. Wasted a revive fruit on it :/

Which one is the pumkin one with the nice UR?

elty

If you have GUMI exclusive unit in the party and goes into 30 wave = freeze at loading screen.

If you don't have GUMI exclusive unit and goes into 30 wave = freeze at 20th wave

Top Bottom