• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Yeah, the game has been really bad today.

Complain complain complain, so that this can be fixed and we get a proper compensation.

This is unacceptable

Rixa

CC works again.

For those that havent done 30 wave 1ap quest Kobold har collected info:

Kobold said:
Event Quests
A Crimson Haunting
October 26th to Novembet 1st
A global exclusive Halloween quest where the Volunteer Army ventures to find out what lurks in The Crimson Manor. Two event quests will be added to Dawning;
The Crimson Manor: 30 wave quest that rewards Crimson Sorceress Carmilla once you clear all waves.
A Sinister Shadow: rewards a Sinister Parasol once you obtain all chests​

Following units can be used to get a bonus in this event. I tested with Velnar and Angelica and the bonus seems to be doubled attack.
UR: Carmila, Velnar, Yuni
SR: Ibuki, Lilo, Vienta, Lucana, Angelica, Mustapha, Shaly, Clarice, Yawood
R: Faceless, Iris, Isach, Jedah, Indou
C: Charno
I have Angelica LB1 as lead, since I dont have Velnar (or Velnar LB1).

RalchAC

CC works again.

For those that havent done 30 wave 1ap quest Kobold har collected info:

I have Angelica LB1 as lead, since I dont have Velnar (or Velnar LB1).

I have Shally, Iris and Isaacs I think. I'll bring Shally, the 3* boosted mage, Roxana (for the ATK boost) and Arietta. I'll bring a friend warrior / knight.

But I have a 3* mage whose special heals I think. Should I bring her instead of Arietta in order to avoid mana dilution?

Most of them are underleveled but since there is a sorcerer training quest I should be able to boost them quite a bit.

Gizuko

My game Freezes when I enter present box or to Colo or to Gauntlet but quests are working.

Colo insurance, they can't win a fight if they can't start it lol
But seriously, this doesn't even make sense anymore :/

e: everything working fine on my end now.

elty

I was not careful and lost my healer at wave 20. Lost Selene a few waves later and has no heal. Proceed to beat the last boss but cannot kill the big pumpkin. Used a revival fruit.

h0tp0ck3t

Is it safe to attempt the 30 wave quest without crashing now? I anticipate using lots of revive fruits since I can't even clear the wave 5 boss :p

Azusa

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/chain-chronicle/events/241141-submission-thread-i-caught-peixe/page16
I Caught a Peixe Event! winners list.
I didn't win again

If you still have connection problems REFRESH your data. Pirika recommends. Can't tell if it helps.
4ijspTh.png

Atelier collab in JPCC is amazing

punis as enemies
using the battle music from Atelier
everyone's favorite characters
a demon raid where you have a very high chance to MLB Rorona
it's the best

h0tp0ck3t

Yeah, it works for me now. The last 5 waves are pretty tough!

Damn I was hoping I would only have trouble with the bosses. Oh well I got about 20 revival fruits to burn through let's hope it's enough

I will just buy more with rings just in case.better than losing prysma.

Also try to get a event character as friend. A lv80 velnar hits for 3600.

Well I got alittle spam happy and now I'm looking at 40 so if THAT isn't enough it wasn't meant to be

elty

Damn I was hoping I would only have trouble with the bosses. Oh well I got about 20 revival fruits to burn through let's hope it's enough
I will just buy more with rings just in case.better than losing prysma.

Also try to get a event character as friend. A lv80 velnar hits for 3600.

Rarutos

I've started playing Chain Chronicle Global a bit again, if anyone wants to add me feel free! I usually have MLB Max Lv. Deed on the front right now.

Thanks!!!

elty

I the 4th chest after six or seven tries. wizard intermediate still won't drop the 3rd chest for me, but that quest is okay for wizard enhancer.

"Mystery Island" should be called "Many Freeze Island" amirite? Seriously. Even the gauntlet is giving my problems now whenever I want to refresh or just fight. Even stepping foot on that island seems to freeze a bunch of other things outside of it like the gift section and recruiting section. And refreshing data does nothing.

I must be the only one who haven't had any problem at all this week. Some say that it might be related to global exclusive arcanas (I am not using them currently).

Gizuko

I've started playing Chain Chronicle Global a bit again, if anyone wants to add me feel free! I usually have MLB Max Lv. Deed on the front right now.

Thanks!!!

Added. have about 5 spots open but can kick some more.

I'm leaving my gCC ID as well. Usually lead with Musica/Rox unless someone needs Aoi (fool, borrow a Lilith!). The rest of my team is mostly worthless.

GizGAF: 178,147,683

Atelier collab in JPCC is amazing

punis as enemies
using the battle music from Atelier
everyone's favorite characters
a demon raid where you have a very high chance to MLB Rorona
it's the best

Specially the music.

Though I'm hesitant about the event characters, that's mostly raid-wise. Greatness all around.

Used 3 revival fruits, but managed to get through those thirty waves. Used Swapped my Trystan out for Ibuki and switched my healer out for Yuni so they can benefit from the double damage. Between Musica and Selene, the wave heals were enough to carry me to 22 before I had to pop my first revive.

Specially the music.

Though I'm hesitant about the event characters, that's mostly raid-wise. Greatness all around.

the event characters are pretty interesting

Meruru's a melee mage. Not as good (or as easy to MLB) as Alfin
Totori's a self buffing mage, that can gain mana with her skill.
Sterk gives defense buffs (kinda useless in a raid) but gains atk when you gain mana.

Mimi's your usual warrior with mana slowdown
Cordy has a strong skill
Keina has a frontline healing range with a nice sub-party kizuna

The SRs also provide a nice buff to mages so there's a lot of synergy going on here with mana gaining or just having mana in general.

Really tempting to try and pull for all of them. Not even sure if they will be useful in the raid since a dance party might be the way to go lol

Gizuko

the event characters are pretty interesting

Meruru's a melee mage. Not as good (or as easy to MLB) as Alfin
Totori's a self buffing mage, that can gain mana with her skill.
Sterk gives defense buffs (kinda useless in a raid) but gains atk when you gain mana.

Mimi's your usual warrior with mana slowdown
Cordy has a strong skill
Keina has a frontline healing range with a nice sub-party kizuna

The SRs also provide a nice buff to mages so there's a lot of synergy going on here with mana gaining or just having mana in general.

Really tempting to try and pull for all of them. Not even sure if they will be useful in the raid since a dance party might be the way to go lol

But we lack a nuke! I have Totori and Meruru, and going from 8.5x to 11x means I'll probably have to nuke with Meruru at 1.3-4 chain vs MAX chain and MAX with Totori :c (and that means I'd have to take Hassan out, too)

I'm having a hard time working around that in quests. Well, unless I borrow Mimi, guess she's the key lol
They definitely seem to be very good when together, and specially out of raids, but I'm out of stones.

chrono01

So it's not just me having difficulty getting the final chest to drop in "A Sinister Shadow"? Good to know!

I don't know how much AP I wasted on this...

But we lack a nuke! I have Totori and Meruru, and going from 8.5x to 11x means I'll probably have to nuke with Meruru at 1.3-4 chain vs MAX chain and MAX with Totori :c (and that means I'd have to take Hassan out, too)

I'm having a hard time working around that in quests. Well, unless I borrow Mimi, guess she's the key lol
They definitely seem to be very good when together, and specially out of raids, but I'm out of stones.

well we get a free Mimi tonight lol

yeah, Meruru's probably the best nuker we have though Sterk might do more damage, it's harder to fit him onto a team with the other event characters especially to not ruin your mana gains

maybe, Meruru/Totori/Roxanne and Flau or Keina? and dunno what friend lol

Last chest dropped on Sinister Shadow and the pumpkin quest. Also got Mustapha from honor exchange. Things are looking up today. I swear though there must be a timelock on those chest drops.

Of course for every good thing that happens, 10 bad things happen. Did an 11 pull at holy capital in an attempt to get parchelle or Lilith or at least a Toka to LB the one I have. But all I got were 2 Rowendias. Saving one for her quests and then trashing her.

elty

the advance sorcerer training refuse to drop both 2nd AND 3rd chest today. Got just a damn 1* enhancer for 18AP like 5 times now grrrrrrrrrrr

elty

Does anyone know what type of enemy is in Carmilia and Shaly quest? (their quest, not the quest that gives them).

Rarutos

Thanks to the two that added me! I added you guys back! :D

This last chest not dropping in A Sinister Shadow is reminding me why I stopped in the first place... So frustrating. I wanted to move onto the Sorcerer's Training stuff by now...

Rixa

I must be the only one who haven't had any problem at all this week. Some say that it might be related to global exclusive arcanas (I am not using them currently).

Are you using iOS? My alt is using iOS and dont have any problems. While my main is Android and having all the problems.

- Colo freezes
- Gauntlet freezes
- Entering Gift box freezes
- Err -9 was there too

Those freezing issues guarantee that I can try top 100, battles take too long and they mess my timings really badly. Besides turning wlan on or off is silly and if Iam not anywhere near any wlan network I cant do the tricks to get game working.

Are you using iOS? My alt is using iOS and dont have any problems. While my main is Android and having all the problems.

- Colo freezes
- Gauntlet freezes
- Entering Gift box freezes
- Err -9 was there too

Those freezing issues guarantee that I can try top 100, battles take too long and they mess my timings really badly. Besides turning wlan on or off is silly and if Iam not anywhere near any wlan network I cant do the tricks to get game working.
Yes I am using iOS, strange that they are taking so long to fix the issue (if it didn't happen when 2.0.0 was released).

BJK

Hey guys, I'm gonna be starting this game some time today. Any general advice for newbies? The OP seems pretty outdated.

- Learn how to reroll for a 5* starter. (It's a bit trickier on iOS than on Android, but it puts you at such an advantage if you can do it.)
- Try not to let your AP go to waste. There's a big event starting on Monday, so you're going to want to level as best you can this week.
- Arcana Coins are f2p resources you'll get for a number of things; use the Challenge recruit instead of the normal one (costs 10x as much, but the returns are so much better).
- Dusty (2* soldier) and Latty (2* Cleric) are good, cheap characters until you can afford better. Learn how to get them.
- Don't get too caught up with 1-3* characters; soon enough, you'll be using mainly 4-5* characters with much, much better stats. (Do level up Kain, Michida, and Marina, though.)

It's frustrating at times, but it's the most fun I've had with this kind of game.

So, for these lower level (3*) cards that we're keeping around for their kizuna abilities, is it enough to just have one or is it better to MLB them? I have some, for example Faceless, that I could MLB but if it's not necessary, I'll just sell for rings.

So, for these lower level (3*) cards that we're keeping around for their kizuna abilities, is it enough to just have one or is it better to MLB them? I have some, for example Faceless, that I could MLB but if it's not necessary, I'll just sell for rings.

As long as they're level 40, they can be equipped to other units.

Right now I don't know what to do. Just been running the training quests to level up my LB2 Aelle Gloon. Also been pretty lucky with the ring exchange. Even though Inami doesn't seem all the great for a 5 star, I've been able to draw her 4 times. Usually just do 3-4 ring draws a day. 3 times I've gotten her on the first draw. Just got her now after 4 draws. LB3 mage will definitely help on the upcoming raid. My only high leveled mages are Yuni and Febrya who don't use wands on account of being runefencers.

Top Bottom