• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlottesville alt-right white nationalist torch rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, he sounds like he's scolding a bunch of small children to stop bickering at each other. I don't think he understands being holed up in Trump Tower and his golf courses...

Oberon

Banned
This isn't about politics. You cannot fight Nazis with politics because as that implies compromise to any degree which isn't acceptable.

Nazism is not about politics or a point of view. Please stop trying to stay in the middle. There is no middle.

It's not normalizing political violence. It's self defense.

This. I don't even wanna hear a discussion about room for "opposing views." The mere act of even trying to move the conversation to a "tolerance/belief/ point of view" narrative needs to get shut the fuck down stat.

So what's the alternative here? When is violence justified against nazis? This all sounds nice, but how would you implement that with the current laws?

Late Flag

That was honestly even worse than I expected. I thought he would maybe just read something obviously written by a speechwriter, but he couldn't even pull that off.

low-G

One of Trump's platform's legs was pure racism. Of course he isn't going to denounce it. His approval rating would drop to the teens at best, and these homicidal terrorists would start targeting him too.

So what's the alternative here? When is violence justified against nazis? This all sounds nice, but how would you implement that with the current laws?

The solution is to punch them all in the face. It's really easy. You just go outside and do it. That will solve all of our problems, and liberty and happiness will reign supreme. No unintended side effects, no massive injuries or losses of life, no inflaming of deep conflicts already existent underneath the country's bed left over from the 1800s.

It'll just work, trust me. We gotta start shooting them whenever we think someone is a Nazi.

One of Trump's platform's legs was pure racism. Of course he isn't going to denounce it. His approval rating would drop to the teens at best, and these homicidal terrorists would start targeting him too.
I mean, at this rate it's doing to the teens whether he doesn't something or not so he doesn't have much to lose.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Whelp he's already done and talking about veterans affairs. Guess the memo was too long to remember talking points.

You could see _exactly_ when he was reading and when he went into Trump freestyle, and it was literally the moments he didn't look at that piece of paper anymore.

How an entire political party can stand behind this laughable joke of assholery is completely beyond me. Sorry guys, but your country administration is an international, unfunny running gag at this point.

"Wanna say their names" lol

holy shit.

Then laws need to change if it's not enough. Like they have in Germany.

When your entire worldview is based on the wholesale extermination of groups of people based on ethnicity and religion, that's where the line is. It's not that hard.

HEY👏DONALD👏AN👏AMERICAN👏CITIZEN👏JUST👏COMMITTED👏AN👏ACT👏OF👏TERRORISM👏ON👏AMERICAN👏SOIL👏TALK👏ABOUT👏THAT👏

The solution is to punch them all in the face. It's really easy. You just go outside and do it. That will solve all of our problems, and liberty and happiness will reign supreme. No unintended side effects, no massive injuries or losses of life, no inflaming of deep conflicts already existent underneath the country's bed left over from the 1800s.

It'll just work, trust me. We gotta start shooting them whenever we think someone is a Nazi.
Or ya know when they do and say nazi bullshit

The Kree

Banned
Ok, I see what youre doing now.

Sorry, I don't argue with the nazi defense force. You're with my enemy as far as I'm concerned. Bye.

Oh they can have their fucked up Nazi-fest talks/demonstrations. But freedom of speech =/= protection from being called out for being a Nazi or bigot and dealing with the social ramifications that come with it. It also doesn't guarantee you a stage or an audience, so shame on academic institutions that provided shit stains like Milo a platform.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!

So you go from #notallnazis to saying we "think" these people are nazis? You're genuinely not listening to the oppressed at all, you're constantly trying to police the feelings of minorities while offering no solutions as to what's a valid reaction to these events even when people are straight up being killed for counter protesting white nationalism.

cntr

Banned
Your country is fucked. I don't know how else to say it.
America is done as a global and domestic power.

In the future, people are going to be reading books about the end of the Soviet and American age, and the shit we're seeing now will be in the final chapters.

DG_vccOXcAEgaoS.jpg
Haha,I might take that.

Soul Beat

HEY👏DONALD👏AN👏AMERICAN👏CITIZEN👏JUST👏COMMITTED👏AN👏ACT👏OF👏TERRORISM👏ON👏AMERICAN👏SOIL👏TALK👏ABOUT👏THAT👏
He's forgotten all about it already. Dude has the intelligence of a goldfish after all.

_Ryo_

This entire thing makes my blood boil. Nazi fucks need to all go collectively get out of this state and drown themselves and all their elk in the ocean.

And people saying to.just ignore Nazis are fucking wrong. These devils should be shamed and humiliatd at every opportunity, lose their jobs, and fuck off forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom