• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Always Bet On Black

.nimrod

Sethos said:
So I applied for a one week vacation starting the 9th - Is that excessive or just right?
Sethos, could you take a screenshot of the FAL while aiming down the sights, please?
I'm really interested to see if it got better iron sights this time :)

Sethos

Banned
.nimrod said:
Sethos, could you take a screenshot of the FAL while aiming down the sights, please?
I'm really interested to see if it got better iron sights this time :)

Can do you one better, make a short movie with it - Give me 20 mins ;)

Sethos said:
Can do you one better, make a short movie with it - Give me 20 mins ;)
You should upload it to a Vimeo account. Your HD quality will be in effect there.

Edit: Also, if it isn't too much to ask for, could you take a brief look at the PSG1?

Sethos

Banned
Okay, did a quick edited video with the FAL and a FAL suppressed, the PSG1 and the G11.

Rendering now and will be uploading, so should be up soon.

Sethos said:
Okay, did a quick edited video with the FAL and a FAL suppressed, the PSG1 and the G11.

Rendering now and will be uploading, so should be up soon.

As said above, try uploading to Vimeo instead and the quality won't look like crap :)

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Sethos said:
So I applied for a one week vacation starting the 9th - Is that excessive or just right?

I'm on vacation all next week. A couple of my friends are taking Thursday and Friday off.

Biff

Okay, so my blue perk is going to be Ghost or Hardline.

Red perk will be Warlord or Sleight of Hand.

Now for the green perk..... Hmmmm... Pretty much everything but Tactical Mask looks awesome :p

Sethos said:
Yeah, that was the plan :)

Sounds good.

Ok, fortunately Shopto let me cancel my pre-order even though I'd already paid, so I'm now free to choose wherever is best to pre-order from.

So my question is where I should now pre-order the game from in the UK? I've never not used Shopto before, as it consistently comes one day before release on there (until now, apparently). Anyone know of anywhere good?

Zanboo

Puts the M in Member
ChefRamsay said:
Now for the green perk..... Hmmmm... Pretty much everything but Tactical Mask looks awesome :p

Yes because resisting flash/conc nades and seeing where flashed/conc'd guys are on radar isn't awesome. :lol

Kyoufu

coolcole93 said:
Sounds good.

Ok, fortunately Shopto let me cancel my pre-order even though I'd already paid, so I'm now free to choose wherever is best to pre-order from.

So my question is where I should now pre-order the game from in the UK? I've never not used Shopto before, as it consistently comes one day before release on there (until now, apparently). Anyone know of anywhere good?

I got the game for 30 smackeroos from Tesco. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214326&page=243

Never used Tesco before though so I can't vouch for their speed in delivery. I don't really care though, I'll be saving 5-10 pounds.

Sethos

Banned
So Vimeo is being a proper bi ... Tried IE and Chrome now, whenever I upload the file it goes straight to 86% and sits there - Will try to convert the file but it's looking grim.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
ChefRamsay said:
Okay, so my blue perk is going to be Ghost or Hardline.

Red perk will be Warlord or Sleight of Hand.

Ninja will probably be the only one I ever use in the green category. Hacker would be cool for S&D if Ninja were in a different slot but I'll take silence any day of the week.

Najaf

Anerythristic said:
For FAMAS fans what I find interesting is that this game uses the newer FAMAS G2.

The FAMAS F1 from MW2 is the version that started service in '71. Strange that they made that decision.

Nope. Its still the F1. Note the lack of the G2's large trigger guard in this video when he reloads.

famas-1.png

famas2.png

.nimrod

Sethos said:
So Vimeo is being a proper bi ... Tried IE and Chrome now, whenever I upload the file it goes straight to 86% and sits there - Will try to convert the file but it's looking grim.
I'd also be happy if you'd upload it to fileserve or any other filehoster, that would also cut the reencoding time

Nizz

jergrah said:
If anyone is interested, here is the 'exclusive' wallpaper you get a link to when you pre-order from Amazon

Not really my style, but figured some may like it
Yeah, I got the same wallpaper for preordering but I could have gone for another Amazon $20 preorder credit. I guess I was too late for that. Still got the game for $54.99 + .99 release date delivery.

Kyoufu said:
I got the game for 30 smackeroos from Tesco. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214326&page=243

Never used Tesco before though so I can't vouch for their speed in delivery. I don't really care though, I'll be saving 5-10 pounds.

Thanks, I'll definitely try that out. If by next Tuesday the game still hasn't come due to Tesco being slow I'll just buy a copy in a shop and sell the spare. Will probably make a profit as well if I get the spare copy for £35 :)

Sethos

Banned
Next Vimeo surprise: There's a queue system for regular members on the conversion :lol 30 Mins ...

Uploading it to 2shared now as well.

Najaf

KAL2006 said:
does the PC version have 360 controller support

Kyoufu said:
Yeah it does.

And thus, I propose that down the line we arrange a friendly GAF match with some Mouse/KB users vs. some pad users. I would love to partake on the pad side, you know, for science. :D I will be picking up the 360 version first, but I figure by Christmas I will have the PC version as well. What say you?

Decoy nade seems to last twice as long as I expected, also when it blew up it was still playing the shooting effects and sounds which should have cut out.

Brian Fellows said:
I love that they are making the Pro versions harder to unlock.
No, it's stupid. Any way the game can blatantly penalize playing the game casually/ reward playing the game too much is a bad idea. Might as well put the best guns/equipment/etc at the end of the experience level tree. And making me re-grind for pro-perks after every prestige is going to get tiring fast.

Leave the grinding to the silly challenges that don't alter gameplay.

My only beef with pro perks being harder to unlock is that I only play search and destroy so it will be hard to get so many kills. And some of them make you play other modes (don't mind that as much since it's be a nice change of pace for a short while).

-Pyromaniac- said:
My only beef with pro perks being harder to unlock is that I only play search and destroy so it will be hard to get so many kills. And some of them make you play other modes (don't mind that as much since it's be a nice change of pace for a short while).

Hey, at least you don't have to killgrind for attachments anymore. Just think how nice that will be!

coolcole93 said:
Thanks, I'll definitely try that out. If by next Tuesday the game still hasn't come due to Tesco being slow I'll just buy a copy in a shop and sell the spare. Will probably make a profit as well if I get the spare copy for £35 :)

Great, "This transaction has been declined by your Credit / Debit Card issuer and for security reasons they don't tell us why. Please confirm the details and try again. If it still doesn't work please speak to your card's issuer directly or try another card. Tracking Number: TE241329776530-2"

I'm pretty sure I'm cursed. Always get screwed over by this sort of thing.

Top Bottom