• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
And we play VT on Thursday. We always lose Thursday night games. Hopefully our defense is that good. Just hope for a lot of points off turnovers and/or shutouts.

Watching VT's offense tonight makes me think we can handle them late in the season, Thursday or no.

LM4sure

Banned
Wow! That looked like it was going to hang to the right.

I don't even care who wins this game. I guess I would prefer VT to win so they'll have a higher ranking when they play FSU.

Watching VT's offense tonight makes me think we can handle them late in the season, Thursday or no.

But we gotta score points to win. VT is supposed to have a good defense. It's looked okay tonight, but if they play up we might be looking at 0-0 going into the fourth.

Week 1 has been a success. Thursday night capped off with a tripple OT game, and tonights game will at least give us 1 OT. I love having 5 consecutive days of college football.

I guess I should give them a pass since it's the first game of the season, but as it stands, it looks like we'll be blowing out VT again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom