• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owensboro

VA Tech is not worthy of their ranking after this game unless something changes soon.. Their defense has been okay but I expected a lot more with having all offseason to prepare for the triple option. The main thing is to keep GT in 3rd and long situations, which is a horrible situation for them as they have to pass.

Especially considering that each time GT has played a team that has had more then 1 week to prepare, they usually crush the triple option. Just look at their horrible bowl record.

I'm really worried about VT's running game this year without David Wilson or Ryan Williams. We went from being incredibly deep at RB to having nothing but freshmen.

andycapps

Especially considering that each time GT has played a team that has had more then 1 week to prepare, they usually crush the triple option. Just look at their horrible bowl record.

Pretty much. The hardest part for defensive players is to avoid getting their legs broken from all the cut blocks, and the other is that everyone sticks with their guy and doesn't bite on the fake that comes every play.

Owensboro

Did the commentators really just talk about how they are surprised the kicker is on the team after being arrested for breaking and entering, and spending a week in jail?

AWESOME.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Did the commentators really just talk about how they are surprised the kicker is on the team after being arrested for breaking and entering, and spending a week in jail?

AWESOME.

I'm sure his mom was very proud during that sequence of events.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
loo whoops.

Guess it was an injury fumble.

Ouch, looks like the tackle might have buckled his knee.

bluemax

Banned
Remember before the season when that guy asked what Logan Thomas would have to do to get into the Heisman race?

Tonight is an example of what he SHOULDN'T do.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I don't see how that pass wasn't a first down, the WR reached the ball way pass the yellow line.

LM4sure

Banned
Not hard to make a bowl when you schedule four cupcakes. Or were you being sarcastic?

Did you see the game on Saturday? It was close until the fourth. I think they may struggle even against some of those cupcakes. Then they have to beat at least 1 SEC team. Not sure it's doable for them (I hope it's not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom